Sheffield Shield Round 6: Vic v NSW @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

He was in the squad so I assume he is fit.

Fair enough, I just knew he wasn't 100% fit at the end of the Big Bash- explains his drop in form in that competition. Weird decision to not play him if fit though.

Why do Victoria continually play journeymen spuds like Christian and gulbis
Well Christian top scored in both of Victoria's innings last shield match (93 & 79*) as well as taking 2/61. Would have been pretty hard to drop the great man after that.

Good to see you Pucovski get a game.

Axe him and send him to the glue factory.
Dismissed by Henriques. No future in this caper now ;)

I'm far from a Christian fan but look at the numbers he's been posting this season

Why have Victoria been the dominant shield side over the last few years? Also I'm not the biggest fan of Christian- but he is no spud. Solid shield cricketer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fair enough with christian i dont get gulbis though hes god awful
Who do you propose play instead? He's okay. Not great, not awful. Just in between. Depth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good to see you Pucovski get a game.
Definitely didn't look out of place from what I saw. Just tried to hook one that probably going too far over his head. Fingers crossed they stick with him for the remainder of the year.

It would be great to see he and Harper at 6 and 7 in the Ashes series next summer ;)

If its the article posted, i got a paywall blocking it!

Shame CA had to rest Patto, probably been ok if we were playing Tassie...
Ah! Sorry, only article I could find. Basically says Tremain has a bulging disk in his back and will sit out this game and that Pattinson is rested after a heavy workload.

Went to check the new NSW spinner given how well hes been going lately and find out hes 32 already :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back