WA v QLD result

• WA outright win

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Tie/No Result)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

And I'm sure the WA team is very concerned about Victoria's hopes :)
WA will want to draw this game as well. The fact that it benefits Victoria is a tangent.

Would rather WA lose if that means change happens. The fact that it harms Victoria is a tangent. :)

I would too, because hopefully it means Voges is one step closer to being fired. The fact that it means Victoria misses out is a bonus :).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WA would need to build a 120+ lead, can't say I see it happening. They do have the best tail in the comp though.
Nah it's all about batting time.

So since Stoinis has come back from dominating the big bash he has doe f**k all

Thank you Mr Voges another cricketer under your watch who you have turned into shite !!

Bancroft Turner Stoinis Cartwright.....decent cricketers who are crap atm under Voges

If I was Phillipe I would be begging to go to NSW...in fact putting away the WA blinkers...it would be actually good for Australian Cricket in general if Phillipe went to a first class set up that can see him develop his talent ....under Voges you are going no where

Thank you Mr Voges another cricketer under your watch who you have turned into shite !!

Bancroft Turner Stoinis Cartwright.....decent cricketers who are crap atm under Voges

If I was Phillipe I would be begging to go to NSW...in fact putting away the WA blinkers...it would be actually good for Australian Cricket in general if Phillipe went to a first class set up that can see him develop his talent ....under Voges you are going no where
Stoinis has never been a great FC cricketer

When has Stoinis done anything of note in red ball cricket? Hasn't made a first class 100 in 5years

When has Stoinis done anything of note in red ball cricket? Hasn't made a first class 100 in 5years

Yet he's been consistently selected for WA batting at four even though he's barely averaged about 30 in any of his seasons for WA. Says a lot about WA cricket selection IMO. I've heard talk that he's going back to Melbourne next season. Happy to see him leave.

Hardies a promising young player, the type of player WA needs to invest in. Not in Mackin or Moody etc. like they've been doing in past seasons.

I thought he was ok when he played for a proper side under a decent coach in Victoria?

Anyway how many overs left?
He wasn't great.

38 after this, not including 2 for changeover.

Back