Should Essendon make a play for Clarkson?

Remove this Banner Ad

Essendon is too institutionalized for Clarko. He’ll have far more difficulties effecting change at the Dons than at the Roos.
How entertaining would it be watching Clarko, Sheeds and Adrian banging heads.

All with Robbo, Lordo and the Wisp constantly chipping in with their 2cents.

I say Essendon go for it.

Essendon are going to sack Rutten midway through next season and bring in McVeigh with Little Saint James as an assistant.

You know it, I know it, the bloke drinking tawny port at the tramstop on Abbotsford Street knows it.

They will win a couple at the back end, the fans will go bananas, then some form if Hirdy/McVeigh co-coaching arrangement will be announced.

They will WIN Trade Week, NAIL the draft and be TOP FOUR and PREMIERSHIP SMOKIES by February 2024.

I just want the coaching appointment to be via ZOOM so we can hear Slobbo repeatedly say “can you hear me, Clarko?!”

Rutten is tactically inept sits there like a dear in the headlights
An Old Dear?
Old Lady Vintage GIF by Archives of Ontario | Archives publiques de l'Ontario

YES! Sack Rutten in a desperate last minute bid to gEt cLaRkO that ends in humiliation.

Essendon is too institutionalized for Clarko. He’ll have far more difficulties effecting change at the Dons than at the Roos.
I think you are correct, the Roos need an overhaul from the top down and Clarko can see that through at North, i doubt this will happen at Essendon. They have 85,000 members and they are all fuming today, but unless changes occur this week and a more positive performance is seen in the final game, they will be lucky to get 50,000 in 2023? I think their fans have drawn a line whereas North will give Clarko whatever he wants and whoever he wants. At this stage, North is the better bet for him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You would think Clarko would take the Ess job, LOL Norf don't even have recruiters. Bereft of talent, our best players are all over 30.

It is a no brainer. Cannot see how Clarko doesn't end up at Bombers land. Always liked their song tbh, the fighting fury we're from Bombers land, a real toe tapper that one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back