Opinion Should we have a "Blue Healers - No Discussion" thread?

Should we have a "Blue Healers - No Discussion" thread? (with the commensurate Discussion thread)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As per Thy's comment in the injury thread:

gonna have to set up an injury thread no discussion I reckon - people with nothing more than curious intent are terrifying others - this post included - mods?

Given the anxiety-inducing nature of new posts in the injury thread. Should we have separate "No Discussion" and "Discussion" threads?

Consider this a place to offer your opinion to the mods.

I suggested 2 threads in the Injury thread (post #4). No real appetite at that time amongst others for change. So approach I now take is that any thread can become anything, and I no longer see the thread is simply about actual injuries. We have current injuries on top of each pages. That'll do me...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does the Sticky post at the top of the blue healers thread negate this?
Not in the sense that, given our injury history, whenever a new post appears in the injury thread some folks react with trepidation. It's not an issue for me personally, but I can understand the folks (like Thy) who just hate to see the injury thread bumped when there's no actual new injury news.

So I thought it would be a good idea to actually try to gauge the preference of the folks who actually frequent this corner of BF.

No. Its better to have it all in the blue healers medical room - 2022.

The latest injuries are summarised at the top of each page of the "blue healers medical room - 2022" anyway.
I'm inclined to agree. The stickied injury list at the top of the page serves to provide an up to date list for those who want to know just that, and if people want to discuss things further that's what the thread is for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back