Game Day Showdown 51

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched the game (neighbours invited us next door) - but after recovering from a nasty cold all week I took it easy, none the less I wandered over after the loss to have a cupla extra drinks.

Boak was always going to miss, but really, we have been missing goals like that for years under Hinkley. I recall Wines and many others missing similar shots during the game Handyandy so you probably need to recall all those boring misses during the 1st, 2nd and 3rd quarter.

It’s actually quite good read from 61-now in a row to read the room!

Mayes was too heavy handed, but surely from what I recall Jones was held without the ball, however we folded like a deck of cards as usual under Hinkley.

I’m not even fussed by the loss, normally I would be but I’ve decided until Kens gone we ain’t improving much at all, we are at a point where change is needed, we just have to wait for that to happen, i guess we might even start to lose some players.

Can Ken just do the right thing and ******* walk, nobody wants you here mate, you did a great job for a while now go race some dogs and piss off.

Hey the Magna/Lancer/380 was a good car unfortunately made obselete by market conditions.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk
I worked at the convention centre at Uni as my part time job, saw the launch of the 380, even saw Richard Wilkins have a smoke behind the scenes as the host for the night… which shocked me back then…

Hinkley era ! warnings were given yet nothing done about it. For too long supporters kept giving ken a free ride we now we are looking at 0-5 going forward

I am still gobsmacked that anyone could watch what occurred in three full seasons from 2015-2017 and think, “you know what this guy deserves? a bumper contract extension to prevent another club from taking him off our hands scot-free!”.

And then 2018-2019 was even worse.

But then, what’s this? A sniffle and a cough rolls in from the orient, replete with a months-long delay, no crowds, hubs, a lopsided draw with impromptu neutral games, shortened quarters and a shortened season!

Wouldn’t you know it, old mate shocks everyone and delivers the McClelland Trophy and the traditional Prelim loss that goes with it.

So that’s 1 respectable year in 6 full seasons, and Koch thinks: ‘it’s contract extension time, baby!’

It’s like a high-concept horror film at this point.

I want to apologise to Travis Boak and the PortBigfooty people. i got angry and trash talked him tonight
Travis is a champ and I love him. i love him and Wines with a passion.
The last 3 games Ports have struggled to kick a first quarter goal and Boak has charged forward like a champ and done it himself. 2 out of three times.
like a true leader.
i always thought if boak/ wines could get their kicking game going they could be brownlow/ premiership players.
Boak is close to the best footy of his life, which is amazing, if he can just finish his work.
so i put him under super high standards and i wish he could finish a bit better
on Ports other stuff I have little knowledge and lots of optimism

I am still gobsmacked that anyone could watch what occurred in three full seasons from 2015-2017 and think, “you know what this guy deserves? a bumper contract extension to prevent another club from taking him off our hands scot-free!”.

And then 2018-2019 was even worse.

But then, what’s this? A sniffle and a cough rolls in from the orient, replete with a months-long delay, no crowds, hubs, a lopsided draw with impromptu neutral games, shortened quarters and a shortened season!

Wouldn’t you know it, old mate shocks everyone and delivers the McClelland Trophy and the traditional Prelim loss that goes with it.

So that’s 1 respectable year in 6 full seasons, and Koch thinks: ‘it’s contract extension time, baby!’

It’s like a high-concept horror film at this point.

Do you think we could be subjects in a reality TV show directed by Bong Joon-ho? Like Jim Carrey in The Truman Show.

afl cheats

go fu** yourself up the arse you piece of s**t loser

mate, if we can't beat teams like the crows, roos, hawks by 10 goals............then the umpires had no influence on our chances of winning a flag this season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When you visit the Port Adelaide BigFooty board to troll, but the supporters agree with you.

5859b19e711f64423aa5e051.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back