Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 3, 2012
From the interview room
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC, Victory, All Blecks,
I have heard that Simon has withdrawn his nomination at the request of the president, she has told him it would unstable the club bringing a new director , perhaps Simon can clarify, members have no say in who runs our club. It's a plaything for Peggy it seems

I have heard that Simon has withdrawn his nomination at the request of the president, she has told him it would unstable the club bringing a new director , perhaps Simon can clarify, members have no say in who runs our club. It's a plaything for Peggy it seems

I hope this is not true.

I wouldn't be surprised if its a delay rather than a kibosh. We have one, possibly two, directors who are likely to retire next year

I wouldn't be surprised if its a delay rather than a kibosh. We have one, possibly two, directors who are likely to retire next year
So why would he have been asked to withdraw his nomination?

Heard where? Told by whom?

Incorrect.

Nominations don't actually open until tomorrow, so as of now there are (and can be) no nominees.

I still intend to be a candidate and I'll engage publicly with all and sundry once the nominees are confirmed.

Also, where can I contribute to the Juke appreciation fund? That video...

If we could scratch/ close the thread accordingly, as I've had a few emails from folks who may not have read down this far.

Incorrect.

Nominations don't actually open until tomorrow, so as of now there are (and can be) no nominees.

I still intend to be a candidate and I'll engage publicly with all and sundry once the nominees are confirmed.

Also, where can I contribute to the Juke appreciation fund? That video...
That clarify things

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back