Song Contest Part XIX, Host: GreyCrow, Theme: Free For All, Votes Due: Wednesday, 10pm AEDT

Should the billy be abolished?

• Yes - it's long run its course and would reduce billy bait

• No - it adds some fun and discussion to the contest

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does nominating an Irish folk number make me an anti bote whore?

5 Dido - White Flag _ Chipmunk excellent
4 Purple7x08_24 Paul Macartney, Yesterday
[bit sacreligious to name something ahead of a Beatles number :p]
3 mwerps Queen, Love of my life
2 Elliott Smith - Somebody That I Used To Know TubbsFarquhar
1 Lucovido Einaudi - Nuvole Bianche Riviat

BM Drunkgoliath good news it wasn't yours! I went with MC Bad Genius Seu George, Life on mars [Didn't really dislike any that much]
cartoon network shame GIF

Round before:

5: Kraftwerk - Trans-Europa Express endure
4: Sharon Jones and the Dap-Kings - How Long Do I Have To Wait For You? MC Bad Genius
3: Yessongs - The Fish (Schindleria Praematurus) Fossie 32
2: Beastie Boys - Sure Shot Drunkgoliath
1: Tony Allen & Hugh Masekela - Never (Lagos Never Gonna Be The Same) TubbsFarquhar

BM: The Pixies - Que Sera Sera (Whatever Will Be, Will Be) by William Wonka

Are we counting overly rich people as world leaders or just strictly politicians
If they lead the world in money I reckon you could use that as a link

Not a Foo Fighters fan but this was something else

Yeah, I'm not a fan either, but that hit hard. Especially on Father's Day (here, not the US). I'm not ashamed to say I cried the whole way through when I watched it yesterday. He was really getting out some emotions as he slammed the skins!

Also, the kid can drum!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WORLD LEADERS SONG CONTEST

220px-Liz_Truss_Official_Portrait.jpg

Hi, I'm Liz Truss, the next Prime Minister of the UK. I'm honoured to be hosting this round of the song contest as one of my first acts. Let's see who you have to choose from. Some nominations were about World Leaders in general, and these were also accepted.

1662379364484.png

Tate Reeves / Scott Morrison / Nelson Mandela / Donald Trump / Ronald Reagan / Abraham Lincoln, Martin Luther King Jr, John F Kennedy and Robert F Kennedy / Queen Elizabeth / King T’Challa / Ivy Weber / Lenin and Trotsky / Richard Nixon / Boris Johnson / Duke Paul Atreides / Mikhael Gorbachev / Hihorito / Anthony Albanese / Manny Pacquiao​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back