Southern Football League (Vic) Division 3 Seniors & Reserves 2015

2015 Premiership

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

You just need to look at the team list from rd1 to see how many changes mount had, and it's quite a few.

I think the key reason why BR have started well this year is due to them not playing anyone decent. Let's not get carried away with their results. I highly doubt Mount had 8-10 players missing from their starting 18. All sides have 2-3 but not 10. Is so name who was missing!!!

You still have to put teams away if they arent decent as you call it. Good sides do that

Haha very undermanned mount side, says more about them than moorabbin. Good on ya pal just take the loss as it was. We had 1 on bench in the end and many injured on the field. Wilkin is a freak who was a magnet to the ball and mount have many good recruits who cover their losses. Keep the year rolling and keep the criticism coming!
Yes mount had a couple out but that doesn't mean anything moorabin played well and deserved the win, they are also a great bunch of blokes stuck around after the game for a while!

Whats all this bad blood between a few players that have left mt waverly and the new captain....??

South yarra will knock off alot of sides at there shitheap of a ground. They play it well.

Think a few blokes need to get their almanac's out & double check who's making this years finals series.....

CPL
BLACK ROCK
E/HILLS
ASHWOOD
MOORABBIN

the rest might aswell book Bali footy trips now.

SELAMAT PAGI :)

Think a few blokes need to get their almanac's out & double check who's making this years finals series.....

CPL
BLACK ROCK
E/HILLS
ASHWOOD
MOORABBIN

Endeavour hills to make finals haha yeah right!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CPL
BLACK ROCK
E/HILLS
ASHWOOD
MOORABBIN

No mount?? Lol Form & whispers would say that should be the top 6. Division 3 seems to have improved its standard but... Good to see

CPL
BLACK ROCK
E/HILLS
ASHWOOD
MOORABBIN

I'd doubt at this point we've done anything to say we'll make finals.
Beat sandown last week and just sqeaked home yesterday.
Copped some pretty significant injuries from what was a hard fought, tense game.
South Yarra have a really interesting team- they're bloody huge (tall) but skinny. They switch out of the back line every time, get it to half back on that postage stamp and go bang.

Was a scrappy, but good game against some really good blokes. Top canteen too.
Perfect ground for you, I would have thought falc10?
Surely you have been in the votes two weeks in a row now?!
Pity the rest of their set up is so ordinary (I know it is in no way their fault)

Last edited:
Had a look at Div 2 results. I think Springvale talent spotters have more brains than Heatherton talent spotters. Unless MVS has been recruited to dominate reserves....

Copped some pretty significant injuries from what was a hard fought, tense game.
South Yarra have a really interesting team- they're bloody huge (tall) but skinny. They switch out of the back line every time, get it to half back on that postage stamp and go bang.

Pity the rest of their set up is so ordinary (I know it is in no way their fault)

fair bit of the footy for a fat bloke apparently.

Had a look at Div 2 results. I think Springvale talent spotters have more brains than Heatherton talent spotters. Unless MVS has been recruited to dominate reserves....
The gap between div 3 and div 2 is nowhere near the gap between div 2 and 1.... The reason the div 3 players are struggling is because they are in average div 2 teams now....

I guess the test will be this week for e/hills up against cpl with barr, mouritz, scott and lucas back in. With the home ground, Will e/hills be favourites going into this one??

best canteen in the sfl! been waiting 6 months for a meat and gravy roll...ground will be better (bit still ordinary) now that the new light tower has been put in...seniors have 10 - 12 new blokes from last yr and are taking time to gel but had their chances and EH took theirs with some goals from the boundary...pretty even game for 4qts in the end

best canteen in the sfl! been waiting 6 months for a meat and gravy roll...ground will be better (bit still ordinary) now that the new light tower has been put in...seniors have 10 - 12 new blokes from last yr and are taking time to gel but had their chances and EH took theirs with some goals from the boundary...pretty even game for 4qts in the end
Worst ground ever.

Back