SNFL Div 3 discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Is Liam Sumner injured? Hasn't played since Round 3

Black Rock and recently-appointed coach Ryan Hoy have parted ways just five games into the season.

Hoy replaced premiership mentor Ryan Handley this off-season after stints at Melton South and St Kilda City.

Club president Andrew Ferguson said the decision was due to “a change in personal circumstances”.

Black Rock and recently-appointed coach Ryan Hoy have parted ways just five games into the season.

Hoy replaced premiership mentor Ryan Handley this off-season after stints at Melton South and St Kilda City.

Club president Andrew Ferguson said the decision was due to “a change in personal circumstances”.
Don you don’t know anything

(Log in to remove this ad.)

and you seem like you have nothing really productive to add. you just pot people for having input.
Not people just you. Your comment about whoever’s fit and in form will win the granny gave me concerns on your knowledge.

Not people just you. Your comment about whoever’s fit and in form will win the granny gave me concerns on your knowledge.
your missus was just telling me you even gave her a 2nd chance, I'm sure you'll find it in your heart to move on. 🤡

Remove this Banner Ad

Back