Game Day Southern Power Plymouth Argyle vs. Aged Care Development Sites - @ Richmond Oval

Have we lost yet?

• Yes

Votes: 8 10.8%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • Jack Watts

Votes: 40 54.1%
  • Sack Hinkley

Votes: 49 66.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Ken talks about being "brave" so often to the point I'm convinced he says it almost as an affirmation "if I keep saying it, then it will come true" kind of vibe. The reality is this man is not brave when it comes to making hard football decisions at our club.

Clurey is probably a great bloke.

But McKenzie is quicker, a better mark, a better kick and a better one on one defender.

It's just mind numbingly stupid that we're going through the same charade as we did last year.

Skinner is better than both of them. Will be a lock in defence before long. He and Lachie Jones will monster opposition forwards.

*may be biased by my buddy status 😉

One of those unforgettable moments in footy.
The look of shock on Boofheads face was priceless.

Like Ivan Eckermann putting out Leigh Matthews' lights. 😁

Hmmm beginning to see why Hawthorn players don't have us on their Xmas card list 😉

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Like Ivan Eckermann putting out Leigh Matthews' lights. 😁

Hmmm beginning to see why Hawthorn players don't have us on their Xmas card list 😉
Another turn back time moment with Ivan on one leg moved up forward and kicking goals in a GF. They just don’t make ‘em like that anymore.

As in he'll leave for a great contract and play up to that level.

Or

As in he'll leave after a disastrous post season experience.

*that didn't happen 😉

Rochelle threw Butters to the ground with a rough hand around the neck sling on the eastern wing, behind the play. Had a hard tackle by Butters and McIntee? just before that.

Deserved at least a free if not being cited, but not sure how many cameras were there.

After collecting his head Butters remonstrated with a bump. I guess those two will have a few altercations over the years, both not takers of a backward step.

the forward line has to be Finlayson, MG & Charlie if your serious. I think you have to play Hayes & Lycett for the sake of each other and for the purpose of smashing the opposition ruckmen that might give you an advantage by the last quarter when you have worn them out. If you go in with just Lycett its a mistake and you cant have Hayes rucking by himself. I think together they could be a good combo and its more beneficial to strengthen the ruck than to play the extra tall forward so it seems Marshall is the one the gets pushed out.

Also i have read how many people are pumping up Hayes' tyres as the next big thing but i wasnt that impressed by the last 2 weeks. If you are comparing apples with apples then Ladhams would have offered a lot more than Hayes would this year for sure. They are different players and Hayes is more a genuine ruckman but talent wise right at the moment Ladhams would be streets ahead. I hope Ken plays Hayes & Lycett together so that by the end of the year Hayes has come up to speed which will be a big advantage come finals rather than just playing one to the detriment of both players. Lets Go Kenneth

I can’t believe you have such a hard grudge against the least hot take (port turns players into sh*t kicks at goal) of all time.

Anyone would think I called Warne a sh*t cricket player or something

Finlayson isn’t centreing a ball when he’s in range and on the perfect side for a left footer at gws.
I don't know if you noticed but the weather was a tad windy yesterday. The commentators even said right before he took that kick that it was practically impossible to kick a goal from that angle with the way the wind was blowing.

Back