FTA-TV **SPOILERS** Survivor 16: Fans v Favourites

Remove this Banner Ad

matty p

Club Legend
Aug 14, 2006
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
I know that Survivor: China is still airing in the US (it's been a great series and has 2 episodes to go) and hasn't even started in Australia, but there's plenty of rumours floating around about the next series, Survivor 16, being another All-Stars version.

However, at the moment, it seems that the series will be set in Micronesia (the same location as the 10th season Survivor: Palau) and may be titled:

Survivor Micronesia: Fans vs Favourites

If this is all correct, it will contain a tribe of All-Stars against a tribe of new castaways.

There are strong reports that this will be most or all of the All-Stars tribe:

Jonny Fairplay from Pearl Islands
Eliza from Vanuatu
Ami from Vanuatu
Cirie from Exile Islands
Parvati from Cook Islands
Jonathan from Cook Islands
Ozzy from Cook Islands
Yau-Man from Fiji
James from China
Amanda from China

No sure how accurate this is but I think it could be true. What does everyone think of this cast list? I'm pretty happy with it.

Guys:
Two challenge experts - James the tank and Ozzy the monkey.
Three strategists - Yau-Man, Jonny Fairplay, and Jonathan.

Girls:
Parvati and Amanda - Decent at challenges.
Ami and Cirie, plus Amanda - Good strategists.
Eliza - I can't really remember much of her.

Should be very interesting.

Re: *Possible spoilers* Survivor 16: All-Stars vs New Castaways? - Likely cast list

I don't like it when reality shows bring back past players. You already know them and their traits so it's not as fun the second time around. Also, they are more "focused" second time round on winning rather than being characters for my enjoyment.

Re: *Possible spoilers* Survivor 16: All-Stars vs New Castaways? - Likely cast list

They cant bring back Johnny.

He'd be voted off first round surely, everybody knows him too well. :thumbsu:

I was looking over some old highlights.

What about the bloke who smoked? And without them, he went crazy. He started swearing at people, and he thought the rock was his blackberry.

That bloke was an outright legend. He'd certainley have to be on All Stars again.

That was Shane. He was on the previous all-stars. He helped Romber win - "You look after her, I'll look after you". Yeah right, Boston Rob ran that game from the get go and the supposed all-stars let him cruise to the final 2 with Amber, piss poor season imo.

They were all happy just to be there for the popularity except for Rob.

That was Shane. He was on the previous all-stars. He helped Romber win - "You look after her, I'll look after you". Yeah right, Boston Rob ran that game from the get go and the supposed all-stars let him cruise to the final 2 with Amber, piss poor season imo.

They were all happy just to be there for the popularity except for Rob.

Lexx saved Amber not Shane.

Im positive Shane wasnt on All Stars.

Agreed that the season was shithouse though, we didnt get to really see the best players because they were eliminated to quickly. Richard Hatch was a legend, he was voted off to quickly. And Rob C got shafted as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lexx saved Amber not Shane.

Im positive Shane wasnt on All Stars.

Agreed that the season was shithouse though, we didnt get to really see the best players because they were eliminated to quickly. Richard Hatch was a legend, he was voted off to quickly. And Rob C got shafted as well.

Yeah Lex was the guy with all the tatts, he was in Africa and then All stars. Shane, the skinny mentalist who went psychotic without his smokes and coffee, was only 2 seasons back.

Actually that would have been brilliant to have Shane and Fairplay in the fans v favourites.

Hatch did nothing in that All stars, loved himself too much and didn't even look like he was trying. I fear the same will happen with Fairplay.

Btw The site for this season is up at cbs.com

It starts Feb 7

Oh yeah that was Lexx. My apologies.

JFP has no chance of winning. I think he's just there for some more airtime. He is my favourite all time player though.

My faves (entertainment)

1. JFP
2. Rob C
3. Hatch

Best:
1. Brian
2. Hatch
3. Yao (I know he didnt win)

Does anyone remember the name of a guy who was in his 50's and was an ex Air Force pilot...........used to win all the challenges but was shafted at the end.

He'd be good on an All Star version

Does anyone remember the name of a guy who was in his 50's and was an ex Air Force pilot...........used to win all the challenges but was shafted at the end.

He'd be good on an All Star version

Terry Dietz

Terry in Panama... he would be great, one of my favourites. Athletic and incredibly smart.

I didnt like Terry at all. I don't think Aras was overly tactical, but on a character vs character thing Terry was a pompus idiot, Aras was smooth. No surprises how that turned out.

I didnt like Terry at all. I don't think Aras was overly tactical, but on a character vs character thing Terry was a pompus idiot, Aras was smooth. No surprises how that turned out.

The only reason it turned out that way, was because Aras won the right immunity challenge, the last one. No point winning every challenge except the one which puts you in the final 2. Aras only had to beat that stupid chick who everyone hated.

EDIT: Actually, it might have been that chick that won and then took Aras to the final 2. Still same result, he was relying on winning all the challenges and fell over at the last one. Pretty sure most of them said they'd vote Terry if he made the final 2.

Was I the only one that liked the All Star season? Bring back big Rupe!

Was I the only one that liked the All Star season? Bring back big Rupe!

I didn't mind it. It seem a bit of a fizzer though. Especially Hatch, seemed like he went out of his way to sabotage himself, knowing he'd be a target. Looked like a bit of an easy way out.

I fear the same will happen with Fairplay, he'd rather take himself out early by being a complete tool, than get deep and find himself somehow blindsided or outwitted.

Why was Judd not included?

Absolute legend that bloke. "Hope you guys all get bitten by a freakin crocodile, scumbags"

:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back