FTA-TV **SPOILERS** Survivor 16: Fans v Favourites

Remove this Banner Ad

Well that ****ing sucked.

I didn't want Jonathan to win, but I didn't want him to go out this early, and especially not under those circumstances. :(

This is becoming the worst season of all time.

Interesting contrast between Jonathon's exit and Chet's.

Jonathon looked like his leg was gonna drop off, could hardly walk and didn't want to leave.

Chet had a little limp, he was lazing around most of the time so it couldn't affect him and he was dying to piss off.

There's no way these people are fans. They're all spineless morons.

This is becoming the worst season of all time.

Interesting contrast between Jonathon's exit and Chet's.

Jonathon looked like his leg was gonna drop off, could hardly walk and didn't want to leave.

Chet had a little limp, he was lazing around most of the time so it couldn't affect him and he was dying to piss off.

There's no way these people are fans. They're all spineless morons.

Far from it. Thailand would be the worst season.

This season has been very enjoyable so far. Except that Fairplay went first episode. :thumbsdown:

Far from it. Thailand would be the worst season.

This season has been very enjoyable so far. Except that Fairplay went first episode. :thumbsdown:

Seriously I reckon most of these fans are worse than the old granny on that season.

Plus there was a lot of spite in that season.

At least Chet can rest easy now. Oh that's right he was already resting 24/7 :rolleyes:

He definitely wins as the worst survivor of all time.

sad to see jonathan go as i was a huge fan of his this season much more then when he was on last time. definately could of gone far as he is a team player and he seem to have changed his game from last time which i think would gotten him much further this time around. glad chet is finally gone. how he got so far and not voted off earlier ill never know.

Seriously I reckon most of these fans are worse than the old granny on that season.

Plus there was a lot of spite in that season.

At least Chet can rest easy now. Oh that's right he was already resting 24/7 :rolleyes:

He definitely wins as the worst survivor of all time.
No argument from me here.

Chet was useless. And I agree all of the so called fans are morons. Except Jason, he seems normal.

Agree with all with Chet. Oxygen thief.

LOL at Jason not catching on that the immunity idol was a fake. It was basically a stick. Will be funny to see how that plays out.

I loved the first 5-10 mins of this ep.

James frustration at living on the beach with 4 whinging females(welcome to the real world:D), and then the romantic saga of Eric an Ozzy. I must say Cirie cracked me up with that stardust line.

Also ozzy is safe as houses in that tribe as when it comes to the crunch they don't have the guts to get rid of him as they know he is making their time relatively easy. People liked to be looked after.

Ewwwwwwwwwww Kathy another loser.

Did she actually say it only looks like it rains for 5 minutes when you're watching the show? Here it rains for hours :eek:

Christ, does it rain for hours where you live Kathy, or just come down every once in a while for effect?

I can't believe they put people like Chet and Kathy on, what shits me more a guy like Joel tried and these 'balls of goo' hang around longer then quit.

They should have made them both swim home.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I loved the first 5-10 mins of this ep.

James frustration at living on the beach with 4 whinging females(welcome to the real world:D), and then the romantic saga of Eric an Ozzy. I must say Cirie cracked me up with that stardust line.

My favourite quote was right after James got stuck on the crappy camp after the swaps.

“I’m amazed they’re still alive, poor things. They should be dead!...They’re a bunch of dingbats!”

He should get a million bucks just for that line......as good as anything a guild certified writer could think up =)

amazing couple of episodes

first Jason revealing himself as perhaps the stupidest survivor of all time by promising Eliza the fake immunity idol.

Then Ozzie gets blindsided after being over-confident and lulled to to false sense of security by a possible Dreamz-like stab in the back.

meh, the puzzle games are getting abit lame though after 16 seasons...... I mainly just fastforward them now >,>

amazing couple of episodes

first Jason revealing himself as perhaps the stupidest survivor of all time by promising Eliza the fake immunity idol.

Then Ozzie gets blindsided after being over-confident and lulled to to false sense of security by a possible Dreamz-like stab in the back.

meh, the puzzle games are getting abit lame though after 16 seasons...... I mainly just fastforward them now >,>

I had a chuckle when James accused Jason of making the biggest mistake in Survivor history by stepping down from the challenge after everyone prommised not vote for him , he must have a very short memory (Mr I had 2 idols and still got voted out, doh). Though hope he wins it but is going to be tough with all the bitchy females left flopping all over the place....

Ewww I hate those devious ____s. Stupid thing was, if Amanda and James had any brains (which clearly they don't) they could have got Owen Wilson and Jason on side and voted off one of the girls.
Precisely.

I can't believe how stupid Jason is. I feel sorry for him, he just... has no brains at all.

Ewww I hate those devious ____s. Stupid thing was, if Amanda and James had any brains (which clearly they don't) they could have got Owen Wilson and Jason on side and voted off one of the girls.

Because he would have blabbed to his new alliance, what a complete f**wit. James did try to but Amanda was sticking with the girls and you can't blame her if she gets to the final 3 with any of them she is a surity of winning it all.

Cerie should win from here if she's smart.

Allign with Eric & Natalie to get rid of Parvati & Amanda, who she'd have no chance of beating in the final 3. Eric & Natalie would allign with each other and with Cirie because they know they wouldn't beat Parvati or Amanda, either. Although Natalie looks too stupid to realise this and will likely stick with 'girl power'.

From their you'd expect Cerie to get the vote from the jury, not only because shes pretty well liked but because she would have actually made the the big move rather than just riding the coattails of others, which jury members respect less than getting shafted themselves (cept the really bitter ones, typically insecure females). There'd also be 5 favourites to 2 fans on the jury in Cerie's favour. Although you can't really count on Jason, he'll probably vote for someone not in the final 3, the stupid *.

I reckon she'll be an idiot like she was in the other season she was in though, and stay with Amanda & Parvati and get boned at 3. Hopefully that happens as those 2 are ____ing sexy.

I hope Owen Wilson or Amanda wins.

I hope no one is fooled by Cirie if she gets there. She's been neck deep in every move, but she'll play the "who, little old me?" card at the end. She was doing it with Amanda, saying it goes to a tie and I could go home with the rock. Which is BS, that only happened in Marquases (spelling) to Pascal, and has been ruled out as ever being used again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back