Autopsy St.Kilda v North Melbourne - Practice Game

Remove this Banner Ad

Jimmy has always had that aggression about him - he's always been one of out more "ornery" characters! The difference between Jimmy and Longy is that Jimmy is probably more disciplined in his aggression, so he doesn't give away as many frees as Ben. I really hope he can stay healthy because I can definitely see a place in the team for him at his best.

I think we forget how good he can be due to his long absence from the game.
Will never forget him bowling over two Blues players like they were just a couple of skittles a few years back! (Sadly, I do forget exactly when it was.)
Really hope he stays fit, for his sake and ours.

Rewatching the first qtr right now.

I new Bytel was good yesterday, but I didn't realise how productive he was in the 1st qtr. Kinda like Clayton Oliver and the like, just gets to the contest and fires an accurate handball out quickly, good work rate and calm head. Another note is that Ross was a lot more productive than I first noticed, but hey that's Ross in a nutshell isn't it.

Yeah if Webster can get back to his best and it's a choice betweeen him and Long - I'm taking Webster. Better accumulator, better skills and more channelled aggression. Long had a solid year last year, but he didn't make the position his own as much as I hoped.
If Webster gets back to his best I reckon there's no "choice" .

As for Jimmys "aggression" its always been at the ball - just bad luck if some oppo player happened to have it in his hands at the time.

Hey @George, how much would a grassroots campaign have to raise to keep the jumper sponsorless on the back?
Would probably need about 2 million AUD.

We are better off asking Elon Musk to buy that space.

Hehehe remember that time Jimmy tackled two dudes at once?? Smashed them into the ground like tent pegs. Then went home to Tassie for a break and upended some campaigner who gave him a bit of lip.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rewatching the first qtr right now.

I new Bytel was good yesterday, but I didn't realise how productive he was in the 1st qtr. Kinda like Clayton Oliver and the like, just gets to the contest and fires an accurate handball out quickly, good work rate and calm head. Another note is that Ross was a lot more productive than I first noticed, but hey that's Ross in a nutshell isn't it.

Where can I watch the replay? Can you please share the link?

Hehehe remember that time Jimmy tackled two dudes at once?? Smashed them into the ground like tent pegs. Then went home to Tassie for a break and upended some campaigner who gave him a bit of lip.

I think he actually threw a meat pie in a girls face then punched her boyfriend for mouthing off to be accurate. Not his finest moment.

I think he actually threw a meat pie in a girls face then punched her boyfriend for mouthing off to be accurate. Not his finest moment.
I must have been thinking about a different time.

J WEB hasn't been the same since 'Cho invited himself to Jimmy's for a holiday:

Haven't watched any of the practice game yet, was too busy watching the Black Caps beat the Aussies yesterday, might watch it over the weekend.

The reports are promising though with our new recruits in Higgins, Wood and Frawley all performing well and a youngster like Bytel putting his hand up.

Hard to take too much out of a big win against North though, they will likely be bottom 4 this year, we will find out more when we play the big boys.

Hard to take too much out of a big win against North though, they will likely be bottom 4 this year, we will find out more when we play the big boys.

Goldstein, Cunnington, Davies-Uniake, Anderson, Polec & Dumont.

That's 6 of the starting 7 midfield that were missing,

The Saints were good, but have a little perspective Plugger.

Goldstein, Cunnington, Davies-Uniake, Anderson, Polec & Dumont.

That's 6 of the starting 7 midfield that were missing,

The Saints were good, but have a little perspective Plugger.
Haha what about ours

Remove this Banner Ad

Back