Movie Star Wars - Episode IX - The Rise of Skywalker - Spoilers and Rumors

Remove this Banner Ad

Forgot about Creed that was great movie the nostalgia was used the same way as Cobra Kai.

It's the best way how treat nostalgia from old franchises into new movies/TV shows imo

The other way is to not do it at all, like Jurassic World. Nostalgic setting but completely left original characters out, bar one minor guy.

Wow, sir.

Disney looking to hard reset the entire Star Wars franchise in the decade approaching. This is Kennedy and Disney together. On Disney+ and future trilogies, and concentrating too on the expanded universe. But this also entails changing much of the lore of the PT and OT as well. Re-changing Canon. Also, the whole agenda is focused on moving completely away from the FANS of Star Wars and concentrating on the general person, the general movie-goer and streaming subscriber. This also entails where any product released wont have such lore and mythology behind it, so that the general person can just watch a show/movie and understand it in itself as well as in the EU of it.

Probably a good idea, the current Star Wars canon is messed up. Better to start all over again and plan it out properly and build a universe that connects allot better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Part 2 was one of the biggest Royal Flusterclucks I've ever seen. So bad, I even had to ennoble its awfulness!

Thing is (similar to TLJ) it had awesome trailers, but they only really showed the first third of the movie, which was better than the last two thirds but still shaky. Absolutely butchered an exciting idea.

Literally the only good scene is the one that's too tragic to watch ever again.

I still love how Kylo fixed his helmet. What a middle finger to RJ. How dd he even manage to fix it? The ship was blown apart. Did he go back for the pieces before that happened? Or was it only JJ blown apart, not enough to even damage the windows on the Death Star?

Last edited:
I still love how Kylo fixed his helmet. What a middle finger to RJ. How dd he even manage to fix it? The ship was blown apart. Did he go back for the pieces before that happened? Or was it only JJ blown apart, not enough to even damage the windows on the Death Star?

Bit dumb that he even had it after it should have been left on Starkiller base to be honest.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back