Movie Star Wars - Episode IX - The Rise of Skywalker - Spoilers and Rumors

Remove this Banner Ad

The stormtroopers look weird in the ST. Not sure if it's the armour or what but they look clunky and bulky

it was rumored he originally had 25 mins screen time but got cut down to 12 min. definitely should not minimize his screen time if you want to maximum fan enjoyment. cut screen time down of finn poe rey and kylo imo
That’s a nice rumour you literally just created yourself.

There's a rumour that Captain Marvel shows up, turns to the screen, and says "Cry your salty tears you man babies" and then she kills Kylo Ren and Palpatine and then the Baby Yoda shows up and it looked at me.

Sounds more like Rian Johnson.

He'd run it backwards and incorporate and inane concept such as instead of carol having the power cosmic it'd be a giant ant enslaved to do her whim so an african american can critique the use of cotton undergarments, gain veganism and usurp a death frigate shaped like a pony.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i love this guy, Midnights Edge. Hes the very best at just analyzing topics, issues, and reading between the lines of things, and without all the sensationalism of other YT analysts.

i always highly recommend watching his videos to everyone here. Give this a try if youve never watched his videos.

Oh to have the time all over again.

Before I see IX, I need to realise that you can theorise this kind of thing - but putting it in place on the big screen in a summer blockbuster that needs 1 billion sales just to turn a profit is unrealistic.

So long as I don't feel like walking out five minutes in this time....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back