Movie Star Wars - Episode IX - The Rise of Skywalker - Spoilers and Rumors

Remove this Banner Ad

Why is everyone so down on Palps returning? I mean, every effing Jedi and his dog has returned as a force ghost; is it really so jarring that the most powerful Sith ever, and possibly force user in general, should find a way back?

For me, Snoke sucked big time. Palps was the man!

Why is everyone so down on Palps returning? I mean, every effing Jedi and his dog has returned as a force ghost; is it really so jarring that the most powerful Sith ever, and possibly force user in general, should find a way back?

More the fact there was no build up in the previous two films. The twist should have come at the end of VIII, not revealed in a press junket.

Im assuming it's just a flashback or other crap anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

interesting....regarding the trailer where kylo lands on Exogol and takes an elevator down....more for fans of the EU....

He sees countless snoke clones encased in glass tubes with green liquid in them. All the clones are uninjured versions of snoke. Eventually Kylo goes to meet Sidious and asks who he is, and Sidious explains.

But whats interesting is that this whole Exogol underground base is not Sidious' making, its an ancient Sith temple dating back thousands of years that was first established by Darth Nihilus -- whom we see in an image from the trailer. There are countless images and statues and Sith relics in here that we see of a whole range of well-known Sith from the KOTOR era etx.

Anyway, Nihilus created Snoke and eventually Sidious discovered this place and took control of it and the Snoke clones.

The thing is, Disney/LFL are set to alter the old EU here and rename Darth Nihilus as Nihul Ren. The original Ren from which stemmed the whole sect of Rens, hence why Snoke was the architect of the Knights of Ren, as it was the spirit of Nihul Ren invoked into the Snoke clones. Particular branch of Sith teachings was Nihul Rens.

A whole new book all about Nihul Ren (formerly known as Darth Nihilus) is set to release in 2020 that gives a backstory to Nihul Ren, his teachings, the origins of Snoke, the Knights of Ren, and even perhaps how Sidious found it and took control of it.

All good edgie. Just having a laff.
A fifty plus Macchio reeks of nostalgia to me. But thats just me.
Just like ST is nostalgia for me. But Mickey is ruining my nostalgic vibe:mad:

Of course it's nostalgia but it doesn't rely on it. I think it's the best going TV show. It's incredible how it works on so many levels and it's everything a new continuation of an older franchise should be, along with the movie Creed.

On the other hand, there is Disney Star Wars, Ghostbusters, Jurassic World 2 (I liked the first)... I think there's another I can't think of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of course it's nostalgia but it doesn't rely on it. I think it's the best going TV show. It's incredible how it works on so many levels and it's everything a new continuation of an older franchise should be, along with the movie Creed.

On the other hand, there is Disney Star Wars, Ghostbusters, Jurassic World 2 (I liked the first)... I think there's another I can't think of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forgot about Creed that was great movie the nostalgia was used the same way as Cobra Kai.

It's the best way how treat nostalgia from old franchises into new movies/TV shows imo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back