Werewolf Star Wars WW: Clone Wars edition [ Separatists and Hutt Clan draw ]

Remove this Banner Ad

Has anyone claimed any role this game? I know MWPP claimed day one or something and a lot of roles died early, just a little surprised more haven't come forward.

Has anyone claimed any role this game? I know MWPP claimed day one or something and a lot of roles died early, just a little surprised more haven't come forward.

There's no roles left to claim.

You're a rascal.
PMBangers, please make sure this is on my tombstone.
I claimed villager but no one cared.

Usually once I die in these games I unsubscribe to the thread because there's nothing left for me, but I think I'll stick around this time to watch the carnage that ensues after I hang.

Okay so I kind of forgot about this game with all the draft stuff going on. Who are we actually killing and why?

Forgot you guys traded in several high end draft picks for Treloar and Stephenson.

Oh wait.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Forgot you guys traded in several high end draft picks for Treloar and Stephenson.

Oh wait.
In defence of Pie 4 Life some arsehole did bid on Reef McInnes just before their first pick, he's needed time to recover

In defence of Pie 4 Life some arsehole did bid on Reef McInnes just before their first pick, he's needed time to recover
Lol the BF draft is probably 10% of the "draft-related" stuff I'm doing haha. Kind of busy this time of year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back