State of Origin State of Origin XVI Round 5: South Australia Vs Vic Country @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 21, 2009
The Superego’s Palace
AFL Club
Carlton
C22DECD8-D742-4EEC-AED4-3A183D535848.png
In the final round of the SoO series the Counts (with the silent “O”) venture to Adelaide Oval to take on the undefeated Croweaters.

The result will be of little importance as the Crowies have already earned themselves a Grand Final berth on the back of their stellar series thus far, so I fully expect the two-headed, unwashed mutants from country Victoria not to pull any punches on the qooty field.

The winless and dejected Counts are only playing for pride here, and led by league, erm, legends in The Half Back (who doesn’t know the difference between sole and soul, what a dickhead) and ClarkeM , I’m tipping the battle will be bloody, with many casualties.

On the other hand, the South Orstrayians have enjoyed a glut of wins this series so far, and series 16 will be their 3rd straight final in State of Origin, which means they’ve obviously paid off people in high places with favours that us high-born folk would normally cringe at. Looking at you Mrs I Can Fit My Whole Fist In My Mouth Cadsky

Looking back to when they last met, the Counts made light work of their wine-gurgling counterparts, with a huge 7 point win. ant555 and Knifey Spoony combined for 7 goals, whilst haydo , GCB85 and SarahSmiles all had leather poisoning. For the barrel-hoarders, WaynesWorld19 , Cadsky , JackBero , Golumless and everyone’s favourite pug, Pugsley , all absolutely dominated the qooty field, but to no avail.

BlueVein’s Tip:

The mutant cousins of Metro to win this by 23 points.

Finally, we play the other good SoO team. Been waiting for this game since I'm half South Aussie (still born and bred Vic Country, wouldn't have it any other way).

These are the outcomes for the game.

If South Australia win;
SA go undefeated into the Grand Final and host the match in Adelaide while Vic Country go winless and finish last.

If Vic Country win;
VC jump Vic Metro on percentage and finish 4th while South Aus have to travel to either Perth (if WA win the other game) or Brisbane/Sydney/Luton (if the Allies win the other game) for the Grand Final.

A draw would mean both teams get their losing conditions so we don't want that.

spookism The Half Back ClarkeM I think we all know which outcome we want.

Finally, we play the other good SoO team. Been waiting for this game since I'm half South Aussie (still born and bred Vic Country, wouldn't have it any other way).

These are the outcomes for the game.

If South Australia win;
SA go undefeated into the Grand Final and host the match in Adelaide while Vic Country go winless and finish last.

If Vic Country win;
VC jump Vic Metro on percentage and finish 4th while South Aus have to travel to either Perth (if WA win the other game) or Brisbane/Sydney/Luton (if the Allies win the other game) for the Grand Final.

A draw would mean both teams get their losing conditions so we don't want that.

spookism The Half Back ClarkeM I think we all know which outcome we want.
Almost think it might be worth throwing this game just so Vic Country finish above Vic Metro.

But nah, f*** 'em. They're a bunch of counts.

What? Just to add to the handicaps they already have?
You're just going around in circles mate.

giphy.gif

View attachment 1041364
In the final round of the SoO series the Counts (with the silent “O”) venture to Adelaide Oval to take on the undefeated Croweaters.

The result will be of little importance as the Crowies have already earned themselves a Grand Final berth on the back of their stellar series thus far, so I fully expect the two-headed, unwashed mutants from country Victoria not to pull any punches on the qooty field.

The winless and dejected Counts are only playing for pride here, and led by league, erm, legends in The Half Back (who doesn’t know the difference between sole and soul, what a dickhead) and ClarkeM , I’m tipping the battle will be bloody, with many casualties.

On the other hand, the South Orstrayians have enjoyed a glut of wins this series so far, and series 16 will be their 3rd straight final in State of Origin, which means they’ve obviously paid off people in high places with favours that us high-born folk would normally cringe at. Looking at you Mrs I Can Fit My Whole Fist In My Mouth Cadsky

Looking back to when they last met, the Counts made light work of their wine-gurgling counterparts, with a huge 7 point win. ant555 and Knifey Spoony combined for 7 goals, whilst haydo , GCB85 and SarahSmiles all had leather poisoning. For the barrel-hoarders, WaynesWorld19 , Cadsky , JackBero , Golumless and everyone’s favourite pug, Pugsley , all absolutely dominated the qooty field, but to no avail.

BlueVein’s Tip:

The mutant cousins of Metro to win this by 23 points.
The counts. Like walking a pug in the park.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Almost think it might be worth throwing this game just so Vic Country finish above Vic Metro.

But nah, f*** 'em. They're a bunch of counts.
It'd be a real shame to lose, as it'd mean that both sides lose their perfect records.

It is a foregone conclusion mate. Everyone knows when the moment arrives, the pug is clutch.
Mate these guys haven't won a SOO game since the Dragons were the reigning premiers - just let that sink in for a moment........

Remove this Banner Ad

Back