* Still missing *Malaysian Airlines plane with 239 on board

Remove this Banner Ad

Sometimes the truth is extreme, brother. And the digger you deep, more outrageous the truth becomes. Seriously, when I first read that our own banks had to borrow from the US Federal Reserve after the LB collapse, I was like 'no way'. So I went and did some digging, and still wasn't convinced. So I went and checked the US Fed's own website, scanned its own excel spreadsheets, and sure enough, there it was in black and white.

Don't think I just woke up one day and thought, 'you know what, I think this country is on a knife-edge'. Far, far from it, as fairdinkum's posts in this thread are testament to. It was only when I went and did some extensive digging that the magnitude of what lay before us became clear to me.

There is no middle ground between fact and fiction, my good man.
Don't know why but i read that in Hulk hogans voice. Maybe it was the "brother" you put in there.

hogan_4.png

yea it was definitely the "brother", brother.

Fascinating how just a few days ago we were told this:
Inmarsat used these signals to establish that MH370 was in the air for about 6 hr. after it lost contact. The deeper analysis helped the company and U.K. Air Accidents Investigation Branch investigators narrow down the final ping to a remote area over the southern Indian Ocean, in the vicinity of where search teams have been working for more than a week.
http://www.aviationweek.com/Article.aspx?id=/article-xml/awx_03_24_2014_p0-674902.xml

And this:
The new method "gives the approximate direction of travel, plus or minus about 100 miles, to a track line", Chris McLaughlin, senior vice-president for external affairs at Inmarsat, told Sky News. "Unfortunately this is a 1990s satellite over the Indian Ocean that is not GPS-equipped. All we believe we can do is to say that we believe it is in this general location, but we cannot give you the final few feet and inches where it landed. It's not that sort of system."

McLaughlin told CNN that there was no further analysis possible of the data.
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/mar/24/flight-mh370-inmarsat-aaib-analysis

But now we are supposed to believe that they have revised their calculations based on radar data.
The Australian-led search for missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 has shifted 1,100km to the north-east after investigators calculated the plane was going faster and using more fuel when it disappeared than previously thought.

The Australian Maritime Safety Authority (Amsa) said the analysis was based on the plane's final radar contacts between the South China Sea and the Strait of Malacca, and suggested the plane would have burned more fuel in the opening stages of its flight. It therefore would not have made it as far into the Indian Ocean before running out of fuel and crashing.
http://www.theguardian.com/world/20...h-zone-moved-based-on-planes-fuel-consumption

What, this radar data only became available in the last couple of days?

Come on.

Fascinating how just a few days ago we were told this:

http://www.aviationweek.com/Article.aspx?id=/article-xml/awx_03_24_2014_p0-674902.xml

And this:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/mar/24/flight-mh370-inmarsat-aaib-analysis

But now we are supposed to believe that they have revised their calculations based on radar data.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/20...h-zone-moved-based-on-planes-fuel-consumption

What, this radar data only became available in the last couple of days?

Come on.

These quotes aren't contradictory. The "no further analysis" is in relation to the satellite data, while the new calculations are based on radar data (as you say). So I'm not sure what your point there is. The question of why this information from the radar data wasn't known earlier is reasonable, but there are probably some explanations more likely than "international coverup" in my view.

These quotes aren't contradictory. The "no further analysis" is in relation to the satellite data, while the new calculations are based on radar data (as you say). So I'm not sure what your point there is. The question of why this information from the radar data wasn't known earlier is reasonable, but there are probably some explanations more likely than "international coverup" in my view.
If you remember back to the aftermath of 9/11, one of the big findings and criticisms was that there were so many different agencies with different bits of information, they weren't talking to each other, and consequently response to incidents like that were slow, confused and often ineffective.

And those were all agencies working for the same government. Expand that to an international setting where there is absolutely nothing in place to coordinate across all the countries and agencies involved, as well as the internal confusions that would be happening within each country. It's really no wonder that nobody knows what the * is going on.

I still can't get over that they announce via SMS (via ******* SMS *facepalm*) that the plane crashed in the ocean killing everyone on board without physical evidence??? WHAT THE *!!! I'm starting to think they still have no idea what happened to the plane and just telling us random s**t to make themselves look like they know what they are doing but clearly that isn't the case. They have no ******* idea what they are doing. Wake up everyone. Why has it taken them weeks to determine the plane crashed into the ocean?? How did they come to the conclusion that the plane was travelling faster than usual thus wasting more fuel?? This is bullshit.

You'd think that on balance of probability they know what happened but require physical evidence.
Yes but the 'What if this happened or what if that happened' doesn't mean s**t when you really don't know where the plane is. I'd laugh (not because of the situation it's tragic, but more so I'd laugh at the idiots involved in the search) if the plane is no where near where they are searching. I wouldn't put it pass them to stuff it up completely. They've already said so many idiotic things in this case that anything is possible.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's no doubt in my mind the Malaysians have no idea where it is and are being lead by others in terms of the search.

What is surprising is the lack of any real evidence from the world's superpowers. Once the plane was out of Malaysian radar range you can hardly blame them for then not knowing where it is. The countries with the supposed technical capability are either not telling us everything they know or they simply don't know. They'll never admit to either.

So we wait . . .

There's no doubt in my mind the Malaysians have no idea where it is and are being lead by others in terms of the search.

What is surprising is the lack of any real evidence from the world's superpowers. Once the plane was out of Malaysian radar range you can hardly blame them for then not knowing where it is. The countries with the supposed technical capability are either not telling us everything they know or they simply don't know. They'll never admit to either.

So we wait . . .
They know, Rolls Royce have GPS tracking in their engine sensors.The only way to stop data being sent to them is to turn the engines off.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back