* Still missing *Malaysian Airlines plane with 239 on board

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone catch the story on 60 Minutes?

Nothing much new reported, but was chilling to see the flight simulator and the plane going down (tail first) into the ocean.

I generally take everything said on that program with a bloody kilo of salt - was that a projected or based off actual evidence?

You'd think that on balance of probability they know what happened but require physical evidence.

There has been very little talk of the 'why' over the last 10 days. Which was the consuming dialogue since the plane vanished. And let's face it: that's the big question we all want answered. Instead we are now consumed with the 'where'; 'where exactly is the plane?'

Jeez they had 3 ripping songs then just disappeared on this side of the world.

Yeah they disappeared without a trace like MH370, they were pretty big here with their Waking Hours album circa 1990.

This song is quite appropriate to this situation too.

Conspiracy Theory #5973 - Could Del Amitri's Waking Hours album hold the clues to the disappearance of MH370? Tune in tonight to A Current Affair to hear what experts are now saying could be the most significant lead in the case so far.

I reckon the Malaysians should try taping a few photos of the plane to lampposts with the words "LOST - Please help."

It's a good a method as any they've tried so far.

Or they could look in the last place they saw the plane, sometimes works for me.

Frankly, if the Malays are so careless with their aircraft they shouldn't be allowed them in the first place. They have the cheek to expect the rest of the world to find their s**t for them. Sort it out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Updated 7 minutes ago

The Australian Maritime Safety Authority (AMSA) has confirmed that five orange items considered "the most promising leads" yet in the search for MH370 are in fact fishing equipment.
Genuine lulz.

Don't worry guys, there'll be more 'sightings' tomorrow.

:thumbsu:

Wouldn't debris travel @ 5 knots per hour in the Southern Indian Ocean?
X 4 weeks = 3080 knots = 5,667km

Someone checked the West Coast of Tassie yet? It may be there... or half way there...
Yep, when/if they do find any debris it won't mean a lot except some proof of it's existence as being crashed instead of some other conspiracy.

By now it will have little relevance in narrowing down an actual resting place.

So, a week to go before the blackbox pingers run out of battery reserve.
Such a shame they couldn't lock down the hotspot earlier. So much time wasted in the wrong spots.

Even if they find something floating out there, besides which Ocean it crashed in they won't get that much due to the currents as others have said.

They found AF447 using AUVs and I don't see how it will be any different here but the logistics are so much bigger.

They're just waiting for a window. That window is when there's no Chinese or Russian satellite above any Australian ship that will capture them dumping fake wreckage.

They did it at the pentagon, went and stopped all cctv that overlooked the missile strike site, made sure no one was able to see them dump fake wreckage. Matter of public record.

They're just waiting for a window. That window is when there's no Chinese or Russian satellite above any Australian ship that will capture them dumping fake wreckage.

They did it at the pentagon, went and stopped all cctv that overlooked the missile strike site, made sure no one was able to see them dump fake wreckage. Matter of public record.

BS

5316851_700b.jpg

I saw a bottle cap when I was swimming at the beach today. Probably not relevant to the MH370 search, but if they're going to start taking all kinds of garbage as leads may as well report this one too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back