Swans beat Cats in thriller

Remove this Banner Ad

Jerilderie Swan

Debutant
Sep 27, 2003
Sydney
Other Teams
Roos
Well, my heart can't take much more of these games (Lions & Cats), it was hard to watch for much of the game but I did it.

I thought James was outstanding, Saddington didnt make any mistakes so you can't say he had a bad game while he didnt have a good one either.

Originally posted by Jerilderie Swan
Saddington didnt make any mistakes so you can't say he had a bad game while he didnt have a good one either.

Clearly his best game of the season, even though he didn't have must impact on the game. Did his job well and didn't make any clear cut mistakes that he has in past weeks. Clearly has to bottom out to work his way back into to form and I think tonight, was the game he needed to get his confidence back again.

ROBBIE?! YOUR A SWANS FAN! NOOOOOOOOOO, SAY IT AINT SO!

Meh, good win tonight by your blokes. Were brought down to our level and did what good teams do and stood up when needed. While my team did what ****e teams do and totally stop.
Anyway the win is surely much more important for your September quest than it being a hindrance for my team and preventing us from getting top 2 drafts picks.
What Id give for a focal point like Hall and an experienced midfielder like Williams [even though colours were lowered on the night] in our side. Good luck for the rest of the year and see ya at SS.

Oh and Robbie, CMON YOU VILLAINS ;)

Just because your a Villian I'll leave you alone;) , also I believe apollo is a Swans fan as well. On the Cats, they have disappointed me so far this season, as I had them as my smokey to make the finals. If I was a Cats fan the only two things I would take out of tonights match we be the you nearly won (thus your tactics worked) and your attack at the ball was something that has been missing as of late.

Still the lack of skills at the Cats must be worrying also because the Swans got 4 or 5 goals thanks to mistakes from the Cats and that in the end cost you the match. In terms of draft picks your right on that front the Cats look to be effected by not having a Top 3 pick for a while and to think with Hall it came down to either the Swans or the Cats when he left St Kilda, lucky for us he went North. Still I like the look of young Playfair as a Full Forward, seems to know how to mark the ball in a pack.

On the return match, yep I'll be down in Geelong for that one, great ground to watch footy at.

Saddo was better because all the other players were playing crap and made him stand out a tad more. But yeah....absolutely a shocking game. I hate it when they play like this on their own ground.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back