News Swans Talk in the Media 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It didn't sound like he slipped up jokingly. It sounded like a genuine slip up. Seriously though he has done NOTHING to show commitment to Sydney. If he wanted to stay he'd show more commitment to the club.

It won't be North IMO. He won't want to stop Rhyce Shaw from getting the gig. Remember Robbo said he hadn't responded to North.
If I was having a bet on it, I'd find some connection. Hanners is at the Saints & Horse loves Hanners. My first pick is the Saints followed by Carlton & then Gold Coast is at the back of my mind with the AFL keen to get them competitive, which in turn would free up Dew to return to us.

Whatever ends up happening, I think our best years are behind us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Friendly reminder (i.e. warning) to everyone:

We have seen way too much of posters telling other posters what/where/how to post. It isn't on.

You might disagree with a poster, go ahead, disagree... but show some respect. The poster isn't "right" or "wrong". Their opinion isn't "right" or "wrong"... Nor should they be told what/where/how to post. Not only is it off topic but it isn't for you to decide in any event.

We will be cracking down on this kind of posting from now on as it is toxic to the community that most of us love and enjoy being a part of. Don't ruin it for the rest of us by dragging threads off topic and having goes at each other about your posting styles etc.

To those few who choose to ignore this, be warned, we are being less flexible with this kind of stuff moving forward. Rather than the friendly PM's that we've tried to utilise there will be bans and warnings issued henceforth to stamp this kind of posting out.

Public complaints about moderating or other posters are explicitly included in this warning.

If you feel like a post/poster has crossed a line then please utilise the report function available to you or PM a mod so we can review and action it should we need.

Last edited:
It won't be North IMO. He won't want to stop Rhyce Shaw from getting the gig. Remember Robbo said he hadn't responded to North.
If I was having a bet on it, I'd find some connection. Hanners is at the Saints & Horse loves Hanners. My first pick is the Saints followed by Carlton & then Gold Coast is at the back of my mind with the AFL keen to get them competitive, which in turn would free up Dew to return to us.

Whatever ends up happening, I think our best years are behind us.

For sale

One footy club used to be good, answers to sydney

Cmon cheer up

You defended horse non stop for not controlling how players play etc so who cares if he goes

All the players are still there

Friendly reminder (i.e. warning) to everyone.

We have seen way too much of posters telling other posters what/where/how to post. It isn't on.

You might disagree with a poster, go ahead, disagree... but show some respect. The poster isn't "right" or "wrong". Their opinion isn't "right" or "wrong"... Nor should they be told what/where/how to post. Not only is it off topic but it isn't for you to decide in any event.

We will be cracking down on this kind of posting from now on as it is toxic to the community that most of us love and enjoy being a part of. Don't ruin it for the rest of us by dragging threads off topic and having goes at each other about your posting styles etc.

To those few who choose to ignore this, be warned, we are being less flexible with this kind of stuff moving forward. Rather than the friendly PM's that we've tried to utilise there will be bans and warnings issued henceforth to stamp this kind of posting out.

Public complaints about moderating or other posters are explicitly included in this warning.

If you feel like a post/poster has crossed a line then please utilise the report function available to you or PM a mod so we can review and action it should we need.

See what happens when I’m off doing work

Place falls apart

Looks like the norf players are backing in Shawry...

They should run a process too

Interim coaches can be hit and miss

Paul Roos worked out but remember Wayne Brittan , the geish etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back