News Swans Talk in the Media: 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Announcement: Swans YouTube Channel
So thanks to the awesome Kennedy Parker you will notice a sticky post at the top of the pages now. This link will take you directly to the Swans YouTube channel which features interviews etc.

exactly what i thought ... same old mainstream footy ignorance
not mentioning mills just makes a fool of whoever wrote this ... even in that limited space, he had to get a mention if they were going to highlight parker/kennedy and the 'next generation' as the key to sydney's next season ...
They are paid for putting out content =fact .

They are exactly the same as BF , most have NFI on all boards

Outside of the swans board, no-one knows how COLA works.

Hell there are swans supporters who think the 50m at the SCG aren't 50m.

Can't fix stupid.

Reid, Ronke & O'Connor have all received 1 year extensions.

Last edited:
Ted Richards on Twitter just put up a picture of himself 21 years ago waiting for the draft , he has a North polo on as they said they will pick him . History is Ted got drafted to the Bombers and then had to give the North polo back

Reid, Ronke & O'Connor have all received 1 year extensions.

So that just leaves Clarke as the only one unsigned?

Ted Richards on Twitter just put up a picture of himself 21 years ago waiting for the draft , he has a North polo on as they said they will pick him . History is Ted got drafted to the Bombers and then had to give the North polo back

For those wondering Ted went at pick 27 to the Bombers.

North picked Dylan Smith (at 6), Daniel Motlop (8), Daniel Harris (14) and Drew Petrie at 23 prior to Ted's selection.
They also took Sav Rocca later at pick 30.

Another story i just read was that in 2000 Aaron Hamill was going to Us for Leo Barry and a pick or two , what wasn't known was that he had agreed to terms with St .Scum . History might not have been made in 05 !

Another story i just read was that in 2000 Aaron Hamill was going to Us for Leo Barry and a pick or two , what wasn't known was that he had agreed to terms with St .Scum . History might not have been made in 05 !
I've posted the story in our former players thread;

I've posted the story in our former players thread;

And i just replied to you on there . We can go into battle like 88 and LP1 , see who can get the most in 24 hours

(Log in to remove this ad.)

31OCT21: Speed Kings lazybits/AFL Website
I was surprised Robbie Fox was in the Swans list
Top five fastest (Swan) players in 2021
Harry Cunningham 33.77km/h
Braeden Campbell 33.62
Robbie Fox 33.23
Sam Wicks 33.23
Dylan Stephens 33.16

Interesting. I wonder over what distance this was measured. Thought J Mac could have been up there given he was an elite 400m runner.

Fair enough, his 400m times don’t compare to a Jack Hiscox, just looks fast to the naked eye:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back