Event Sweet F.A Players Association - beez Trophy - Blacky's Rank pg. 20

Remove this Banner Ad

Hate's Dragons have been in fluctuating Qooty form for the entirety of Season 22, in fact, they were the only team to make the 8 with a negative win/loss ratio, and what is absolutely amazing is that in less than a week the team could be Sweet F.A Premiers. The Dragons rarely complained about their poor form nor did they check out of match threads as the sim's cruel results had been dealt down, week after regular season week.
They focussed instead on enjoying their Qooty and what they can control, a philosophy that stems from Hate down at the Dragons, and when the sim finally fell in their favour, it did in dramatic circumstances and sees the team miraculously lining up against the Bears in the big dance.

Filler. Who cares? This is an individual contest. The Dragons sim standings have no place in this thread.

#doitforblacky

**** Ant Bear off, leave some badges for the rest of us
How's the nerves, mate?
giphy.gif

Worth mentioning...it's easy to be involved when things are working you way poorer run teams would cease to operate aka your mate

I disagree. This is about Hate, not what a random sim has done for the team he is in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I disagree. This is about Hate, not what a random sim has done for the team he is in.

Fair enough, though mentioning how the Dragons were good in match threads regardless of the sim and how part of that is because Hate keeps people involved I would figure falls into that category of being about Hate

XhKxsec.gif

Sweet F.A Players Association - beez Trophy

25512.jpg

#3 - Blacky - Gold City Royals - Rating Points: 700
The Gold City Royals captain had a tough job ahead of himself to tackle at the start of Season 22. On the edge of being folded, he had the task of trying to prevent that from happening by getting the club back to it's former glory. For the last few seasons the club would be struggling for posters, and from someone who has been very critical of the inactive teams, I can say that Blacky has done a fantastic job in turning the club around and in doing so has given a lot of confidence that they well be a force in the coming seasons.

Leading from the front, Blacky was the post that held the Gold City Royals up all season long off and on-field. He may not have been the media mogul this season that former Gold City Royals captain and previous beez trophy winner, Marlowe was, but it goes to show that Blacky has earned the respect of his peers in various other ways with his strong presence around the league.

As a captain myself this season, I got to see Blacky at work behind the scenes and I can tell you just by seeing his different ideas and thoughts in the committee that he is very invested in the future of the league. Any team would be lucky to have secured his services.

Well done on your third place finish, Blacky.

Season 22 Highlights:
Gold City Royals Captain
All-SFA Wing

Blacky In The Media:
Blacky's Team of the Week - Mid Season (Eat a Fat One, Jum)
Return of The King

fkgJVNU.png
fkgJVNU.png
fkgJVNU.png
fkgJVNU.png
fkgJVNU.png
fkgJVNU.png
fkgJVNU.png
fkgJVNU.png

XhKxsec.gif

Sweet F.A Players Association - beez Trophy

25512.jpg

#3 - Blacky - Gold City Royals - Rating Points: 700
The Gold City Royals captain had a tough job ahead of himself to tackle at the start of Season 22. On the edge of being folded, he had the task of trying to prevent that from happening by getting the club back to it's former glory. For the last few seasons the club would be struggling for posters, and from someone who has been very critical of the inactive teams, I can say that Blacky has done a fantastic job in turning the club around and in doing so has given a lot of confidence that they well be a force in the coming seasons.

Leading from the front, Blacky was the post that held the Gold City Royals up all season long off and on-field. He may not have been the media mogul this season that former Gold City Royals captain and previous beez trophy winner, Marlowe was, but it goes to show that Blacky has earned the respect of his peers in various other ways with his strong presence around the league.

As a captain myself this season, I got to see Blacky at work behind the scenes and I can tell you just by seeing his different ideas and thoughts in the committee that he is very invested in the future of the league. Any team would be lucky to have secured his services.

Well done on your third place finish, Blacky.

Season 22 Highlights:
Gold City Royals Captain
All-SFA Wing

Blacky In The Media:
Blacky's Team of the Week - Mid Season (Eat a Fat One, Jum)
Return of The King

fkgJVNU.png
fkgJVNU.png
fkgJVNU.png
fkgJVNU.png
fkgJVNU.png
fkgJVNU.png
fkgJVNU.png
fkgJVNU.png
Well deserved top 3, nice one Blacky

Remove this Banner Ad

Back