Media Sweet FA 90s Style Shield Logos

Remove this Banner Ad

Current Clubs New
Jul 26, 2023
AFL Club
Adelaide
Pretty much what it says on the tin.

I have used some elements from classic footy logos, some from current logos, and some other icons I've pulled from elsewhere. I'm afraid the style of these elements aren't terribly consistent but ah well.

Also I know the Roys already have a logo like this but I just decided to make one of my own anyway.

Enjoy!

Also I know the Roys already have a logo like this but I just decided to make one of my own anyway.

Pretty cool work there, Icky!

Submit all that to Tonga Bob's McInnes Prize thingy, at least you're showing more initiative than 95% of us.

Last edited:
Pretty much what it says on the tin.

I have used some elements from classic footy logos, some from current logos, and some other icons I've pulled from elsewhere. I'm afraid the style of these elements aren't terribly consistent but ah well.

Enjoy!

Love it heaps.

Yeah there were a few alternative logos created when the last Roys logo was created, I immediately grabbed the shield one this season as the shield is by far my favourite format. I think your Roys is a little neater than the one we're using, too.

And that's Marbold, right?

Last edited:

This is like the lamest thing ever. Talk about nerding up.

parks-and-rec-april-ludgate.gif

Love it heaps.

Yeah there were a few alternative logos created when the last Roys logo was created, I immediately grabbed the shield one this season as the shield is by far my favourite format. I think your Roys is a little neater than the one we're using, too.

And that's Marbold, right?
Yes, Marbold!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now make big_icky do shields for all the past clubs too! AND the suggested clubs which never made it. And the backstory lore clubs.
I'm not a dictator!

Old Clubs New
Mobbs here ya go. Used sweetfa+ and the Sweet FA wiki I found for colours/elements. Only one I couldn't find any info on whatsoever was West Coast Magic so that is missing. If there's any other clubs you'll have to point me in the right direction. Also I took some liberties with what portion of names to use since they don't all fit in the space like the current teams.

Mobbs here ya go. Used sweetfa+ and the Sweet FA wiki I found for colours/elements. Only one I couldn't find any info on whatsoever was West Coast Magic so that is missing. If there's any other clubs you'll have to point me in the right direction. Also I took some liberties with what portion of names to use since they don't all fit in the space like the current teams.

jod23 probably the most knowledgeable about West Coast Magic details.

Holy hell.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back