Official Match Thread Sweet FA Season 13 Grand Final: West Coast Wonders vs East Side Hawks @ Subiaco

Remove this Banner Ad

The Winner of this years Deestroy medal is:

Mr Eagle of the East Side Hawks.
ClarkeM was second with Wally coming in third.

Congratulations to him although the moment will be bittersweet.

*As Mr Eagle approaches the podium he looks a little bemused and the Wonders fans look fairly confused themselves. Surely SHP 6 goals was enough? Never the less they give him a cheer and Mr Eagle accepts the medal*

Clearly the Hawks best player today.

*Now the moment the Wonders have been waiting for. CE41 and ClarkeM approach the stage and are handed the cup. They each take one side and raise it high into the sky much to the pure delight of the Subiaco crowd. They gesture wildly to their teammates who are only to happy to join them on stage*

What a moment for the Wonders and that concludes Season 13.

Yeeeeeeh Wonders. My 4 FA were all kicking in danger, was looking for some heads I think. SHP amazing performance, shoe in for BOG. Unlucky Hawks, Bonce must of gave up trying to rig the sim, destiny is what it is, Wonders!!!!!!

SkyHighPie, an amazing performance! EKA turned back the clock with a masterclass at CHF. The crumbers did it perfectly, Rick and MG13 scoring a combined 5 goals from 5 kicks. Its all about the basics :thumbsu:

Seriously, you bloody ripper! I am absolutely spent but I knew there was still enough within me to play my part.

Congratulations team, enjoy the glory! It isn't every day you get to be part of a premiership team so soak up every minute. The crew who played today will be your best friends for life. What a game!

Thanks Hawks for playing hard and making us fight for it. Commiserations on the loss, I've been there and know the feeling all too well!

You bloody ripper

WONDERS SEASON 13 SFA CHAMPIONS!!!!!

Admin hat off.

Gutted. Cant believe we couldn't get up one last time.

Well done Wonders great stuff.

Just very disappointed we couldn't do it one last time. **** me how many is that we've lost now? 3? 4?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's awful nice to finally break the Hawks hoodoo, also the hoodoo of Marklar/Duggan losing Grand Finals ;)

Thanks for the game Hawks, and the season to the remainder of the folk who turned up and made this thread a mixture of laughs and Seedsman

5199984998_50ed485815.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back