Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon II - over 6500 days since EFC won a final / AC signs w NM, EFC implode / RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guarantee it’s hurting you campaigners more that Essendon are playing this week than it’ll hurt me we won’t be playing the week after.

I don't know about that - enjoy your finals loss, clearly it makes you happy. The vortex sucks in a lot of people.

Enjoy picking up another list of mediocre middle of the draft picks Essenshit. Maybe that will get you to 8th again next year for another EF loss lmao

PowerlessForcefulBrownbutterfly-size_restricted.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Glad you're ok

I'm fine. We were widely tipped to finish bottom two with you guys. But while you guys were looking for things to stir with your spoon we were playing finals. Cheers.

Thought there would have been more confidence around here, well before Sunday.

I'm one of those "quietly" confident types of people who enjoy the anticipation of things going the way that I expect them to do. But i don't like to gloat so I wait until its official. Enjoy your off-season.

I'm fine. We were widely tipped to finish bottom two with you guys. But while you guys were looking for things to stir with your spoon we were playing finals. Cheers.

Final*

To play finals, you'd have to make it past the first one. Essendon only play final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back