Remove this Banner Ad

T8 settled.

Sydney
Hawthorn
GWS
Geelong

At this stage that is my top 4 and my opinion hasn't changed since rd 1

Can Adelaide squeeze into the top 4?

Reckon top 4 is set, only order to change.

bottom end of the top 8 will end up

Adelaide
Dogs
North
West Coast

Also Richmond and Saints are on 24 now, and ahead of Carlton on percentage.
Fair call... but stuff it...they're B10 and insignificant in the grand scheme of things so I can't be arsed fixing it now. I'll try and get it right after this weekend. :$

It will be a close run race (and I'm not talking about the election!).
One slip up and we'll tumble out of the 4. It's all very well to say 'just keep winning' but I fear our scrawny percentage may eventually bite us on the bum.

Top8 - rnd 15.png

It will be a close run race (and I'm not talking about the election!).
One slip up and we'll tumble out of the 4. It's all very well to say 'just keep winning' but I fear our scrawny percentage may eventually bite us on the bum.

View attachment 262875

We need to win 6 of our last 8 games and we will be fine.

Well done Collingwood on throwing a spanner in the GWS works. I reckon there's a few more of these to come; hopefully avoiding us.
North still providing hope to the teams hovering in equal 9th.
Hawks must take advantage of Cats loss and beat the $wan$ to widen the gap between us.

Top8 - rnd 16.png

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We really need the Cats to knock off the Crows this weekend and then the Doggies the following week. That would be very useful to our cause. Aso very happy for Port to continue to play a spoiler role (against GWS, Crows, Syds). That would keep things very interesting. :D

We really need the Cats to knock off the Crows this weekend and then the Doggies the following week. That would be very useful to our cause. Aso very happy for Port to continue to play a spoiler role (against GWS, Crows, Syds). That would keep things very interesting. :D

If the Cats roll the Crows and Dogs and we do the business against Carlton and Richmond we could open up a 2 game break on top of the ladder and a 3 game break inside the top 4. Pretty delicious really...

Adelaide's draw is more difficult than it otherwise seems. Their last 3 games involve a trip to Perth (Fremantle), the Showdown and a round 23 game against the Eagles at the Adelaide Oval (who could be playing for a home final)

Squeeze? They might finish top!

haha! I didn't expect GWS to get beaten by Collingwood.

Revised.

Hawthorn
Adelaide
GWS
Sydney (If Geelong win this weekend they'll end up pushing Sydney out.

North Melbourne or Port Adelaide for that final spot???

The bye before the finals will help us more than anyone. We have a very good record coming off it, and with all our old bodies it should give a well needed rest before that final month.
A few other teams, Geelong specifically a terrible coming off a week off, rarely win. So here hoping :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back