Rumour Tales from the Henley Beach Cafe 2: Crows 2021 Rumours

Where do you think Jordan Dawson ends up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This. Really bizarre.

My wife only has a passing interest in footy outside Crows, and when Davies came on the news and made those comments, she looked at me and said "who is that w***er?" I told her. She finished with "well he's a nasty piece of sh*t".

She was right on both accounts.
True, you can hear the stress on his voice. You would think Dawson would be very interested in the Adelaide Sport News......

Gave Voss a timeline on the Carlton job process, or Port will make the decision for him

It's a club full of egos

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Is Voss contracted for next year?

If so, what decision can Port make.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

It’s semantics. You think last year that Essendon were not aware that Fantasia was seeking a trade to an SA club when those comments were made? And you think Port hadn’t already stitched him up at that point? Davies was clearly being smug about it and having a crack at us knowing they had him in the bag.

Not sure on the timeline but Runnin Blue has said in the past that Fantasia 100% had us as his first choice, was trying to get here. Sounds like there either wasn't interest from us or the deal with the Power was so much better he had to accept it.

Not sure on the timeline but Runnin Blue has said in the past that Fantasia 100% had us as his first choice, was trying to get here. Sounds like there either wasn't interest from us or the deal with the Power was so much better he had to accept it.
The real question is why they are always able to give better deals? I can understand us cooling on an injury plagued player in fantasia but surely the offer for Dawson would be very similar money. If they aren't and powaa are way ahead I'm not sure who we are spending our money on.

The real question is why they are always able to give better deals? I can understand us cooling on an injury plagued player in fantasia but surely the offer for Dawson would be very similar money. If they aren't and powaa are way ahead I'm not sure who we are spending our money on.

My view is we actually have Dawson secured.

It was reported all year we were into him, the season ends and he declares he's going home. We cleared room in the cap, it all looks pretty clear what is happening.

Overpay top 15 players or so

Then have cheap guys to fill out the list

Also Butters, Rozee, Dursma still on relatively low salaries. Next contract start earning more.

Their list depth is quite shallow.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

It was reported all year we were into him, the season ends and he declares he's going home. We cleared room in the cap, it all looks pretty clear what is happening.
It actually isn't clear at all. You don't know how long Port have been into him, you don't know what Dawson's motives are as to which club he would find appealing, you don't know what he thinks of each club, you don't know what the offers are and you don't know how the coaches and management have come across. There are plenty of unknowns and there is no way anyone knows which way he's leaning unless its been leaked.

https___bucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com_public_images_a5f16891...gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My view also. Port seemed to have just jumped on the bandwagon to keep their 'fans' happy

Fingers crossed, otherwise it will be another disappointment

It actually isn't clear at all. You don't know how long Port have been into him, you don't know what Dawson's motives are as to which club he would find appealing, you don't know what he thinks of each club, you don't know what the offers are and you don't know how the coaches and management have come across. There are plenty of unknowns and there is no way anyone knows which way he's leaning unless its been leaked.

If he was a Victorian player playing for Sydney and had been linked to a Vic club all year, then the season ends and he declares he is heading home...

Most people would be able to read the tea leaves and see what is happening.

I've been wrong plenty of times! 😅 but think people are jumping at shadows here.

If he was a Victorian player playing for Sydney and had been linked to a Vic club all year, then the season ends and he declares he is heading home...

Most people would be able to read the tea leaves and see what is happening.

I've been wrong plenty of times! 😅 but think people are jumping at shadows here.
He hasn't been linked to us, only that we are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back