Rumour Tarryn Thomas wants out

Remove this Banner Ad

We actually won a couple more since 2017 but you're obviously still hung up on that one lol.

It was because he's got it literally in his username.

Bad luck about missing on TT and CJ leaving.

Do look after Robbie.

He's a great guy and we want him back as an assistant once you've topped up his super.

Norths overtures were made after 16.

We made our overtures in 2017.

Since then Richmond have been good, and then returned to their natural state.

Embarrassing that some people are still taking the bait

Not as bad as spending years giving North s**t for a missing a big fish then having Tarryn turn down your big money offer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who is Tarryn?
Bloke who made your big gun look like a goose in about his fourth game.

Surprised Bont didn't go on radio to sook about that one too.

I like that North fans are excited about their list and rightly so...

But for a team that just finished last some of the posters in here are getting a bit ahead of reality ...
Has anyone said we will be rocketing up the ladder in 2022? Most of us think that 2022 will be a year of learning and consolidation, with 2023 being the real beginning of the climb into the finals.

Do not be surprised to see some unexpected victories against much more fancied opponents this year, and a few close losses. I am bullish and expect 6-8 wins for the team this year and finals next year.

One can but dream.

Has anyone said we will be rocketing up the ladder in 2022? Most of us think that 2022 will be a year of learning and consolidation, with 2023 being the real beginning of the climb into the finals.

Do not be surprised to see some unexpected victories against much more fancied opponents this year, and a few close losses. I am bullish and expect 6-8 wins for the team this year and finals next year.

One can but dream.

Also, LOL Sydney, Tarryn was in NSW then moved to Tassie so WE got him out of a shamelessly rigged academy rort.

Still got that video saved? Must be light on for highlights the last few years

We have a video for Tarryn making a big name from pretty much every club look stupid. And it is only his third year.

They're going to have to build new server farms at YouTube by the time his career is done.

I quite like the understated beauty of this one, as he flattens Hawthorn's pin up boy completely within the rules.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back