Rumour Taylor Walker dropped (Mark Riccuito)

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Get to parade to see tex on friday nite

Oh **** off.

#1 - There's better chances that McKernan will be dropped than Walker
#2 - Norwood don't play on Friday night
#3 - Norwood arn't even playing at Norwood Oval this week

At least use SOME logic before making a s**t troll, now, go back to unlisted land please. Or ADD something in discussion here.

Re: Get to parade to see tex on friday nite

norwood play north at prospect on saturday

more chance of seeing stephen rowe chuck the boots back on

fail thread is fail

Just heard Mark Riccuito on the Rush Hour (triple M) say he's heard a rumour on the parade this morning that Walker won't play for the crows this week.

How would that be reveived?

Whilst he hasn't really contributed in last 2 weeks, no one should be singled out from the weekend?

Surely Hendo is in the gun before Walker based on all 6 games.

Walker certainly needs to be taught a lesson, but dropping may be a bit harsh/premature.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If this is true then Craigy can just go and get ****ed!!!

16 blokes from last week deserved to get dropped and Tex did some okay things in the first quarter, and dropped off after that like the rest of the team.

This is absolute bullshit.

He will kick a bag against the GC backline if he plays.

FFS! :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Definitely a scapecoat, our problems are the midfield not the forward line, i think you'll find none of our forwards had a great day with our pathetic midfield. Dropping a forward, any of them would not change the fact we can't win contested footy in the middle of the ground. If Walker is dropped before Henderson i'm just about done with this club.

Can't say that he doesn't deserve it, after 2 particularly insipid performances back-to-back. A kick up the backside is well & truly deserved.

That said, I'll be ropable if Henderson doesn't join him in the SANFL. He's been truly awful all year.
Agree with this. Love Tex, but his last couple of performances warrant the decision. If Henderson still retains his spot - I will have well and truly lost faith within the coaching staff (if not already). Its one thing to make an example of particular players, but to accept the same if not worse from others is inexcusable.

If it came down to it, I'd rather a side of lazy footballers than a side of lazy athletes. Unfortunately at the moment we seem to be stuck with the latter, who on current form barely resemble athletes let alone footballers...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back