Media Team Guns looking to sign phil

Remove this Banner Ad

DenieD TEAM GUNS has your name penciled in at FF

If Royals win this week you will earn that spot and a Toby AV for a week

Wonders win and I take your AV for a week

Agree ??
DenieD isn't even the best full forward at the wonders. Marklar_33 should be team guns FF

1696229510536.png

DenieD TEAM GUNS has your name penciled in at FF

If Royals win this week you will earn that spot and a Toby AV for a week

Wonders win and I take your AV for a week

Agree ??
IT IS ON!!!
kenagain.gif

Squad is now at TEN

Sun Ra will be so happy in Rd.11 that a Toby AV will be posting in the Bombers / Wonders Match Thread
x marks the spot sunglasses GIF by GIANTS

Time has come to fill the half back line, first player to be added will be one of the inform back flankers of the season and has been on 🔥🔥🔥 for the Warriors this season

1698101346368.gif

spudmaster if the Old Boys win this round you will not only earn yourself a Toby AV for 1 week but also a spot on the back flank for TEAM GUNS

If the Warriors win I will take your AV for 1 week

Agree ?

Time has come to fill the half back line, first player to be added will be one of the inform back flankers of the season and has been on 🔥🔥🔥 for the Warriors this season

View attachment 1838736

spudmaster if the Old Boys win this round you will not only earn yourself a Toby AV for 1 week but also a spot on the back flank for TEAM GUNS

If the Warriors win I will take your AV for 1 week

Agree ?
It would be a privilege mate. Let's rock.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RonnieRaven wing spots are taken at the moment but we can fit you into the BP, so let’s finish the H&A season on a high

East Side win on Sunday you will win a BP spot on TEAM GUNS and my AV for 1 week

Bears win and I will use your AV for 1 week

Agree ?

RonnieRaven wing spots are taken at the moment but we can fit you into the BP, so let’s finish the H&A season on a high

East Side win on Sunday you will win a BP spot on TEAM GUNS and my AV for 1 week

Bears win and I will use your AV for 1 week

Agree ?

Ronnie understands the deal in place.
I know when thinking of this deal you got down on your knees, put your little hands together and you said a prayer, and it sounded like this:

“Oh dear God... you see, my name's Callum And I just thought of a plan to try recruit Ronnie but there's one problem.
Everybody still thinks
That I absolutely SUCK!”

And then at that point, callum your house started to shake, the heavens opened up and God Himself spoke to you and said this: Colin... , “But my name's Callum”

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOUR NAME IS!

You are absolutely right. You do suck. But there is one thing, and one thing only, you can do: you must go find the man who is simply electrifying.

YOU MUST GO FIND RONNIE
“Oh, but God, Anybody but Ron he’s bears king of the wing”

KNOW YOUR ROLE AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH!

And then, callum as fear went through your body, tears went down your cheek, and piss rolled down your leg, your house started to shake again, the clouds parted, the heavens opened and what seemed like millions...

and millions…
Of voices all said to you in unison

JJJAAABBBBRRRROOONNNNIIIIII

Ronnie doesn’t do back pockets

View attachment 1806757

TEAM GUNS

B: Dont_Argue / ?? / ??
HB: spudmaster / ?? / ??
C: Sun Ra / philreich-TBC / Callums_Guns
HF: Grav / ?? / ??
F: ?? / DenieD / MP_
FOLL: U2tigers / Robertio / HARPSichord
INT: TheInjuryFactory / ??

SQUAD

2. Grav
3. Sun Ra
4. MP_
10. Dont_Argue (R)
13. Callums_Guns
23. TheInjuryFactory
25. HARPSichord
29. Robertio
35. U2tigers
36. spudmaster
K3N. DenieD
This is the team that's going to try take down the mighty Royals? I'm gonna kick a bag from midfield.
Well you wouldn't read about it SS I even have BP spot available

Remove this Banner Ad

Back