Media Team Guns looking to sign phil

Remove this Banner Ad

1694287349640-png.1798845

As I sit with my friend Sun Ra this warm Baghdad morning we talked not only about the highs and lows of
that wonderful game at the G yesterday but we also discussed a very distressing problem I have encountered this season
NO WEEKEND BADGES

With no badges on the weekend I have no idea who is on my team, so Sun Ra came up with a fantastic idea
let's make a Team full of Guns. What a splendid idea

With 4 star players already on the books we thought who to sign next, well that's an easy one let's
target a centre and not any old a centre but one of the greatest of all time

philreich

233 games
6 x ALL-SFA
2 x Premierships
1 x Super League Champonship (Eshays)
1 x Deaneus! Memorial Award Winner

993979.png

Last edited:
Grav before we secure phil in what will be one of the greatest centre lines the league has seen, we could do with a half forward flanker. What you say to a little wager on this MOTR Baghdad vs East Side

H2H result, East Side win and not only you win a Toby but a forward flank spot just for you. Baghdad wins well I will take your avatar and run the drinks against the Bears next round

Agree ??

Grav before we secure phil in what will be one of the greatest centre lines the league has seen, we could do with a half forward flanker. What you say to a little wager on this MOTR Baghdad vs East Side

H2H result, East Side win and not only you win a Toby but a forward flank spot just for you. Baghdad wins well I will take your avatar and run the drinks against the Bears next round

Agree ??
Why the …. not. Let’s do this

Agree ??
I see what your doing here, have a bet with each player & if you win, you’ll have a team full of Callums_Guns 🥴
Allah please help us 🥹

I see what your doing here, have a bet with each player & if you win, you’ll have a team full of Callums_Guns 🥴
Allah please help us 🥹

Some might just want to join though, we will discuss that in the coming weeks

:sheep: 1694302011483.jpeg 1694302041021.jpeg

1694287349640-png.1798845

As I sit with my friend Sun Ra this warm Baghdad morning we talked not only about the highs and lows of
that wonderful game at the G yesterday but we also discussed a very distressing problem I have encountered this season
NO WEEKEND BADGES

With no badges on the weekend I have no idea who is on my team, so Sun Ra came up with a fantastic idea
let's make a Team full of Guns. What a splendid idea

With 4 star players already on the books we thought who to sign next, well that's an easy one let's
target a centre and not any old a centre but one of the greatest of all time

philreich

233 games
6 x ALL-SFA
2 x Premierships
1 x Super League Champonship (Eshays)
1 x Deaneus! Memorial Award Winner

993979.png
What's the pay like?

Pays $hit, but you do get to wear a Hari Krishna orange toga 🥴
Congratulations and welcome to the team !!

You should be proud of your effort today, you embraced your inner Toby kicking the 1st goal of the game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back