Media Team Guns looking to sign phil

Remove this Banner Ad

She’s getting someone’s spot 🔥🔥
You need to have a bet with Callums_Guns to break the curse. If you win, he wears your Fatima ? :cool:

bc006dac-efa7-49db-b3c9-b174e5373e46-jpeg.1800761

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Isn’t that the whole point of stealing a camel? You don’t tell anyone 🤭

dirty job DemurePrincess but Baghdadians take it all in their stride.

Mere goat herders 😉
SOME Baghdadians may take it in their stride & we may have a few goat herders, but what about me? In my short time at Baghdad, I have become madly infatuated by Fatima, she made me feel as if I was home ( them thar hills of Dorigo ) so I say to you “suffer your consequences & burn at the stake girl”

IMG_3273.jpeg

SOME Baghdadians may take it in their stride & we may have a few goat herders, but what about me? In my short time at Baghdad, I have become madly infatuated by Fatima, she made me feel as if I was home ( them thar hills of Dorigo ) so I say to you “suffer your consequences & burn at the stake girl”

View attachment 1801154
Suffer in yer jocks baby !

View attachment 1801154

View attachment 1801154
Wait! Why we talking about you again?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back