Preview Team vs North (IN: Fletch, Gus, Cram, Hibb, Lee | OUT: Slatts, Winders, Pears, Hooker, Howlett)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

In all of these senarios i have us losing to Collingwood, so essentially to sum things up, if we lose to North OR Carlton, we'll likely need to beat Collingwood in the last round to sneak in.

Like Bomber said, this is our Grand Final....what he hasn't mentioned yet is that if we win, we have another equally important GF the week after.

Win 2 more games, make the 8.

Win 2 more games, make the 8.

Depends who those 2 wins are against...
....if we beat North, lose to Carlton, beat Richmond then lose to Pies, i think we're less than 50/50.

Reason: 1. Carlton have GC and St.Kilda...if they win by say 80 points and 20 points and beat us in a close one, then they'll most likely finish slightly above us on percentage in that instance.
2. if Freo beat Richmond in Perth, beat North (which i think they will), then hammer Melbourne in Perth, they will finish above us.

That would leave us 9th, even if you count today as a win.

Trust me, today is huge, but next week is easily as huge - both are quintesential 8 point games with sides that could still very realistically knock us out of the 8...

....either ways, I'm pumped for today, and i'll worry about next week when it comes.

Depends who those 2 wins are against...
....if we beat North, lose to Carlton, beat Richmond then lose to Pies, i think we're less than 50/50.

Reason: 1. Carlton have GC and St.Kilda...if they win by say 80 points and 20 points and beat us in a close one, then they'll most likely finish slightly above us on percentage in that instance.
2. if Freo beat Richmond in Perth, beat North (which i think they will), then hammer Melbourne in Perth, they will finish above us.

That would leave us 9th, even if you count today as a win.

Trust me, today is huge, but next week is easily as huge - both are quintesential 8 point games with sides that could still very realistically knock us out of the 8...

....either ways, I'm pumped for today, and i'll worry about next week when it comes.
cant see carlton beating saints at all-let alone by 20 points

I moved back from ireland 6 months ago after living their for 6 years and I'm going to my first match since I've been back today, cannot wait. Been to about 12 matches in my life every single one of them the bombers have won, here's to hoping my good luck continues :thumbsu:

I moved back from ireland 6 months ago after living their for 6 years and I'm going to my first match since I've been back today, cannot wait. Been to about 12 matches in my life every single one of them the bombers have won, here's to hoping my good luck continues :thumbsu:

You could say that... You're our...

Lucky charm.

csi_yeah_skyline-s449x287-138348.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back