Preview Team vs North (IN: Fletch, Gus, Cram, Hibb, Lee | OUT: Slatts, Winders, Pears, Hooker, Howlett)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Hurley starts back i will eat a platefull of human s**t, not going to happen guys, Hurley, Cram and Gumby sitting waiting in the forward line, come at us north.
Does human s**t have a distinct flavour that separates it from other species of s**t?

ok. So with Freo losing today, a win tomorrow is going to be like pure ******* gold. We NEED to win this game. It would put us a game clear of the bottom feeders in North and Freo, and us equal with Geebung. It will give us the perfect platform to then beat-up on Carlton, Richmond and maybe even Collingwood which will give us a home final at the very least.

MUST. WIN.

Would anyone here know what a tree sloth's s**t would look or taste like?

dciuQ.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Human s**t would have to be the worst. Just think about the s**t they eat!
As the principal component of fecal matter is bacteria, Human feces would be particularly nasty. That combination of E. coli etc. would make one who was to consume it extremely sick. Other organisms where the bacteria are less infectious would not have the same degree of virulence.

Sorry if this is a stupid question.
What does an 8 point game mean?

We're currently equal on points with North. If we win, we'd be +4, but if we lose we'd be -4. So there's an 8 point difference between the two options. Another example is the Pies pulled level with Sydney tonight, but a couple of goals the other way and the Swans would have been 8 clear of them.

Was more confident last week against Adelaide.

Very worried about our midfield - 3 big outs - and of course with Melk we are a player down.

Hoping for the best.

Is Melksham hurt?

Can anyone tell us if Hooker trained at the open session yesterday?

Also Lance i've played around with the ladder predictor a bit, and whilst Freo losing was obviously a good thing for us, it's still a very precarious position we are in...

...no matter what i did on the predictor (without being ridiculous that is), we essentially have to beat North AND Carlton.

We do that and we can afford to lose the last 2 games, we don't do that and we will very likely give up our spot in the 8 even if we do beat Richmond (as in Carlton would likely finish ahead of us on percentage and the winner of Freo v North would make it leaving us 9th).

In all of these senarios i have us losing to Collingwood, so essentially to sum things up, if we lose to North OR Carlton, we'll likely need to beat Collingwood in the last round to sneak in.

Like Bomber said, this is our Grand Final....what he hasn't mentioned yet is that if we win, we have another equally important GF the week after.

Can anyone tell us if Hooker trained at the open session yesterday?

Also Lance i've played around with the ladder predictor a bit, and whilst Freo losing was obviously a good thing for us, it's still a very precarious position we are in...

...no matter what i did on the predictor (without being ridiculous that is), we essentially have to beat North AND Carlton.

We do that and we can afford to lose the last 2 games, we don't do that and we will very likely give up our spot in the 8 even if we do beat Richmond (as in Carlton would likely finish ahead of us on percentage and the winner of Freo v North would make it leaving us 9th).

In all of these senarios i have us losing to Collingwood, so essentially to sum things up, if we lose to North OR Carlton, we'll likely need to beat Collingwood in the last round to sneak in.

Like Bomber said, this is our Grand Final....what he hasn't mentioned yet is that if we win, we have another equally important GF the week after.

He trained.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back