Tennis Betting

Remove this Banner Ad

I wouldn't bet at all in a semi or final as the inefficiencies / variances have largely been removed from the prices at that point

Despite all this if you had just bet Djoker on center court for the last decade you’d be the most profitable ROI punter going around I reckon

Ok he lost once

He won the 9 semis and finals he had played before that

I just think it is a terrible price point in tennis. You either want to back outsiders or $1.20s when the modellers would be on your side. The big punters have absolutely wiped the public out in this spot.

So don’t bet $1.50, bet $1.20 ?

Models don’t seem to work around $1.20?

What?

You regularly get the likes of FAA, Fritz, Shap and ADM around $1.20 and I wouldn’t trust any of them

Spent a month winning 1k on smaller bets and then put the winnings on Novax winning the final a few nights ago. $1.50 for the king of grass is crazy good odds.

I almost broke my hand punching the head of my bed watching him blow a golden chance to go 2-0 in the last set only for Alcaraz to break him the next game.

Novak was coming off a 34 win streak at Wimbledon and 45 in a row on centre court. I still believe that he beats Alcaraz(who he broke down on clay a month ago) 9 times out of 10 here. It was said that not a single player on tour believed Novak would lose that final.

That’s gambling though. I’d make the bet again tomorrow and every day after that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hasn't been a tennis post for a bit.. thoughts us open mens guys?? Alcaraz 2.15 is way too short as hes yet to find form on hardcourts you'd rather take Djok at 2.75.... I have taken Sinner at 12s who just blitzed the field in last hardcourt tourny.. he seems perfectly suited and has the poised nature/mentality to at least take it to these two guys I feel.

Anybody like Learner Tien for an upset?

Paying $32 vs Tiafoe on betfair. Corporates offering about half that.

Also Raonic vs Tsitsipas, has beaten him twice in a row and yet paying $4 to do it again today.

Anybody like Learner Tien for an upset?

Paying $32 vs Tiafoe on betfair. Corporates offering about half that.

Also Raonic vs Tsitsipas, has beaten him twice in a row and yet paying $4 to do it again today.

Twice in a row 3 years ago when Raonic was still in his 20s and hadn't missed 2 years of tennis through injury. He isnt the same player who won those matches

Hate to after time but ALWAYS fade or avoid Sakkari and FAA. $4 and $2.10 their opponents were - but heaps have just bet them in their multis based on name.

fritz looking solid.. unsure if he can push Novak but? Iga seems to be peaking cruising through the womens side I feel only a hot Sabalenka can beat her in this tourny .. I think the losses in lead up tournies has awoken her/primed her.. will handle COCO next round I feel Coco is feeling pressure of home tourny just edging through in tight matches vs inferior opposition.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back