Society/Culture Terror attack in London

Remove this Banner Ad

No please, post your factual links.

You're already broken the rules by this statement.

Oh well I will wait for my unfounded and unfair ban again being the poor victim I am.

You call everyone a racist all the time...in fact thats the coolest word you know....you my friend are the racist

The terror attacks, while disgusting, are still so infrequent that you shouldn't be that concerned. For example, if you measured the amount of tourists in Europe each years and then compared those numbers to how many have died from terrorist attacks, you'd find that you'll be pretty safe.

Of course but its the ideology behind the terror threat....keep the infidel subjugated.

And besides you cant deny and I have read it in there very pages that people are avoiding Bourke St mall now.

It cannot be denied it scares people from visiting a place.

Anyway try telling the people (and those related) that have been shot up in gay nightclubs..... killed in the street by a swerving truck....blown up by a bomb in a bin that they shouldnt have been concerned cos you know they are infrequent and all that (even though they seem to be becoming much more frequent)

And besides you cant deny and I have read it in there very pages that people are avoiding Bourke St mall now.
Can you link this to white genocide?

Are you claiming that a Greek Australian ice head psycho is part of the UN agenda to kill white people?

Anyway try telling the people (and those related) that have been shot up in gay nightclubs..... killed in the street by a swerving truck....blown up by a bomb in a bin that they shouldnt have been concerned cos you know they are infrequent and all that (even though they seem to be becoming much more frequent)

Are you claiming the Kalergi plan for white genocide is to literally kill white people? I thought you were suggesting the plan was to 'breed' us out.

Of course but its the ideology behind the terror threat....keep the infidel subjugated.

It cannot be denied it scares people from visiting a place.

But that's just stupid. One person drove through the street one time in how many years has Bourke St Mall existed? By the same token, if people are concerned about that, they should never drive cars, never travel in planes, never go swimming and a host of other things that leave you more likely to die.

People are very prone to seeing certain things as more dangerous than others, when it's simply just not the case.

But that's just stupid. One person drove through the street one time in how many years has Bourke St Mall existed? By the same token, if people are concerned about that, they should never drive cars, never travel in planes, never go swimming and a host of other things that leave you more likely to die.

People are very prone to seeing certain things as more dangerous than others, when it's simply just not the case.

Hey I didnt say it...I would go to the Bourke St Mall but you have to assume that there would be an untold amount of people who would either consciously or subconsciously not visit a place that could be a target of violence.

That would have an effect on tourism no doubt. Look at Isis's list of terror targets you think that is just fun and games.

And yes there are many in the world I would not visit with my children because it is dangerous whats wrong with that.

I would be loathe to take them to the Bronx, the back alley outside a strip club, no go areas in France, man even deep water diving.

No disrespect but I think youre missing the point.

Your original point was that there is a plan inspired by Kalergi to eradicate Europe of white people.

What the Bourke st thing has to do with this is anyone's guess.

Because its a thread on terror attacks in London.....and Bourke St is funnily enough a street in a capital city like London.

For a bigfooty pigeon I often wonder about you.

Bourke st wasn't a terrorist attack.

And you were attempting to link between terrorism and white genocide and Kalergi. I think. Maybe.

Bourke St was a terror attack by anyones definition...it most definitely wasnt just a lazy sunday drive was it.

Ok we don't know hes reasons for driving through a crowd of people but it bought terror to the people of Melbourne. Hence a terror attack.

And sure you can argue that it wasnt in the name of Allah but f*** me dead theres been alot of "mentally (code word) ill" people driving things thorugh crowds of people lately. In the ME its been a dailyevent for years.

And I dont know how it got from Kalergi To Bourke St Mall.

Just having some fun with ya Kidd settle down old fella.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

police saying the monaco-football bombing was not isis, let alone arabs/muslims

Where did you get that link from...the BBC?

I thought they arrested an Iraqi Islamist on that one.

No doubt Kidd Vicious the racist thinks it was a white man...

He really is a bigot against whites.....I mean white man is always bombing soccer teams.

Where did you get that link from...the BBC?.

yep

I thought they arrested an Iraqi Islamist on that one.

apparently but they also said

Investigators in Germany say there is "significant doubt" that Tuesday's attack on the Borussia Dortmund team bus was the work of radical Islamists.
They say letters found at the scene may be an attempt to trick people into thinking there was an Islamist motive.
But they said it may have been the work of political extremists - from the left or right - or violent football fans.

Stop watching cuck pr0n, and start learning about this white culture you think you know.

Bloody Sunday. Look it up on the google.

Do you wanna send me 20 youtube videos on it please....or a link to the song.

White culture hahaha Im just referring to western society and any country who doesnt want to submit to Islam.

But your the racist who makes it all about the "whites'....haha such a bigot against whites.

yep

apparently but they also said

Investigators in Germany say there is "significant doubt" that Tuesday's attack on the Borussia Dortmund team bus was the work of radical Islamists.
They say letters found at the scene may be an attempt to trick people into thinking there was an Islamist motive.
But they said it may have been the work of political extremists - from the left or right - or violent football fans.

Yeah who knows its quite possible its a setup by nazis to make it look like it was Islam.

But do they need take the risk of doing that when Islam is doing a great job of bombing people anyway and alienating western society.

No they dont when you think about it. The only people bombing anyone these days is people who shout Allah Snackbar.

Yeah who knows its quite possible its a setup by nazis to make it look like it was Islam.

But do they need take the risk of doing that when Islam is doing a great job of bombing people anyway and alienating western society.

No they dont when you think about it. The only people bombing anyone these days is people who shout Allah Snackbar.

you hear stories of jews painting swastikas on their homes then reporting to authorities to be victims to racism fairly often

not much is surprising these days

you hear stories of jews painting swastikas on their homes then reporting to authorities to be victims to racism fairly often

not much is surprising these days

I agree anythings possible.

But planting three bombs in a bush to pretend its the islamists is a bit much...they do it anyway because they hate soccer and they hate the infidel.

They are as racist against the infidel as Kidd Vicious is.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back