Thank Admin and Mods here...

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry I forgot to mention Caesar who shot to stardom as one of the most influential and liked mods.

The work you do on the SRP board is unbridled friend and I would like to thank you for your selfless dedication :thumbsu:

I'm sorry I forgot to mention Caesar who shot to stardom as one of the most influential and liked mods.

The work you do on the SRP board is unbridled friend and I would like to thank you for your selfless dedication :thumbsu:
Quit cluttering the 'Customer Service' board Russell or you'll find yourself on another holiday quick smart. I know you mean well but the Chief, the most stable genius, needs this to keep his clientele 'served', and you're not making it easy for him with this relentless spam of yours.

Quit cluttering the 'Customer Service' board Russell or you'll find yourself on another holiday quick smart. I know you mean well but the Chief, the most stable genius, needs this to keep his clientele 'served', and you're not making it easy for him with this relentless spam of yours.
Listen here friend this thread is here simply to acknowledge the tireless selfless work our Admin and Moderators do.

Unless you've got something positive to contribute please leave.

If you posted this rubbish where I moderate, you'd be out on your arse quick smart.

Pull your head in mate.

Listen here friend this thread is here simply to acknowledge the tireless selfless work our Admin and Moderators do.

Unless you've got something positive to contribute please leave.

If you posted this rubbish where I moderate, you'd be out on your arse quick smart.

Pull your head in mate.
Like I said Russell I know you mean well and all but maybe you're doing more harm than good is all I was suggesting. The Chief, the most stable genius, is one seriously busy individual and the last thing he needs is a whole lot of spam cluttering up his workspace. This thread just wasn't needed with the busy Christmas schedule and what not that internet forums face at this time of year. It's a great idea but I think you've just picked the worst time to execute and that's why we've ended up in the mess we're in now. It's all because of you Russell.

I'm not sure why you're trying to derail this thread mate but I'm sure the Admin/Mods appreciate at least some positive feedback for their work.

It's not about you or I, it's about them so bugger off if you can't post in the theme of the thread.

Surely you have a moderator you'd like to thank for his/her tireless efforts?

A magnificent Thread RIOLIUSTAR. I admire your exemplary manners friend and the olive branch you've stretched out to the Mods and Admin :):rainbow::thumbsu:

What is glaringly obvious however that not one Mod has come in here to return the favour and thank posters. It shouldn't be forgotten that without us mere mortals, Mods wouldn't have any powers. Quite poor form and rude by those in charge I would suggest :thumbsdown:

I'm not sure why you're trying to derail this thread mate but I'm sure the Admin/Mods appreciate at least some positive feedback for their work.

It's not about you or I, it's about them so bugger off if you can't post in the theme of the thread.

Surely you have a moderator you'd like to thank for his/her tireless efforts?
They can all GAGF to be frank mate. And watch your tone with me, I'm just about fed with your smart arse crap. :straining:

A magnificent Thread RIOLIUSTAR. I admire your exemplary manners friend and the olive branch you've stretched out to the Mods and Admin :):rainbow::thumbsu:

What is glaringly obvious however that not one Mod has come in here to return the favour and thank posters. It shouldn't be forgotten that without us mere mortals, Mods wouldn't have any powers. Quite poor form and rude by those in charge I would suggest :thumbsdown:
I see it differently friend.

Without certain Admin, we'd have to post on Aussiefooty for example. They've created this site for us mere mortals to express ourselves, it's an incredible place frankly.

The Moderators dedicate their time to keep us safe from internet weirdos and allow the free flowing self expression/information shared here.
This site is very unique in its tolerance and diversity and this thread is in honour of near on 16 years of excellence.

We don't need their gratitude for us friend, in fact to the contrary, we need to be man or women enough to speak up and express our gratitude for their efforts.

Hopefully you can appreciate the essence of the thread and post accordingly, trolls like STP18 really aren't welcome unless they can grasp the positive atmosphere this thread is trying to create.

Without certain Admin, we'd have to post on Aussiefooty for example. They've created this site for us mere mortals to express ourselves, it's an incredible place frankly.

The Moderators dedicate their time to keep us safe from internet weirdos and allow the free flowing self expression/information shared here.
This site is very unique in its tolerance and diversity and this thread is in honour of near on 16 years of excellence.

We don't need their gratitude for us friend, in fact to the contrary, we need to be man or women enough to speak up and express our gratitude for their efforts.

Hopefully you can appreciate the essence of the thread and post accordingly, trolls like STP18 really aren't welcome unless they can grasp the positive atmosphere this thread is trying to create.
Don't tag me minnow.

My apologies Russell. I thank the Chief, the most stable genius, for providing us with a wonderful forum full of wonderful people.
Thank you for understanding.

You're a wonderful poster friend and I know you've had some positive relations with our moderators.

How about Chappyuk getting the nod...he'll be a fantastic moderator I reckon

Thank you for understanding.

You're a wonderful poster friend and I know you've had some positive relations with our moderators.

How about Chappyuk getting the nod...he'll be a fantastic moderator I reckon
Yep. I really appreciate how generous the moderators are at sharing infraction points with me as well. Sharing is caring after all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So true friend and in hindsight, my post was insincere and ignorant of all the hard work of Mods and Admin.

This is especially true on particular Boards - not so much Bay 13 where the Mods have little to do as it virtually self-regulates but on the Kamry and Essendon Boards where posters tend to post a little more 'exuberantly'.

I would love to see Marto_ become a Moderator should the opportunity arise. I feel he'd be a fair Mod. Maybe Chief, the most stable genius, can start him off on the Introductions Board to learn the ropes

Yep. I really appreciate how generous the moderators are at sharing infraction points with me as well. Sharing is caring after all.
I'm sure through being infracted you've learnt many valuable life lessons, as I have, this is the right, open free forum where you can express your gratitude for being shown how to grow not only as a poster but a human being.

So true friend and in hindsight, my post was insincere and ignorant of all the hard work of Mods and Admin.

This is especially true on particular Boards - not so much Bay 13 where the Mods have little to do as it virtually self-regulates but on the Kamry and Essendon Boards where posters tend to post a little more 'exuberantly'.

I would love to see Marto_ become a Moderator should the opportunity arise. I feel he'd be a fair Mod. Maybe Chief, the most stable genius, can start him off on the Introductions Board to learn the ropes
I couldn't agree more friend, Marto_ is a true inspiration as a poster and certainly deserves his chance to shine as a moderator.

I believe a great place for him to start would under the wing of GG who as I've expressed already is very a special moderator.

And spend the next 5 years of his life saying "Welcome to Bigfooty"?

You get far less for murder.

Hello friend, would you like to thank a moderator for their positive contribution to your posting experience?

No. I am far too bitter and twisted.

Apart from expressing my admiration and respect for Fred .

He's a personal friend of mine and I am personally delighted to see him getting a break of late and enjoying life. His has been a tough journey.

It's great to see Fred :):thumbsu:

Hello friend, would you like to thank a moderator for their positive contribution to your posting experience?
I sometimes worry about the calibre of posters and the next generation of Mods - the charcoalchicken's and BALKAN's of BF but in Marto_ I see great hope.
And spend the next 5 years of his life saying "Welcome to Bigfooty"?

You get far less for murder.
Very true. I would like to see someone farewell posters in the Au Revoir Board. It seems not very nice to welcome new posters but not farewell our departing comrades

No. I am far too bitter and twisted.

Apart from expressing my admiration and respect for Fred .

He's a personal friend of mine and I am personally delighted to see him getting a break of late and enjoying life. His has been a tough journey.

It's great to see Fred :):thumbsu:
That's a touching post and really captures the true essence of this thread :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back