Review Thank you Campo

Remove this Banner Ad

That game and finish will forever be immortalised in history and be something that everyone will remember.

That run down the wing and kick from Tex that won us the game would easily be in the top 3 greatest highlights for the club since 1998.
It was also the commentary
“For Christ sake don’t kick it to Jerka”

That game and finish will forever be immortalised in history and be something that everyone will remember.

That run down the wing and kick from Tex that won us the game would easily be in the top 3 greatest highlights for the club since 1998.
OMG, to this day, the greatest single 'play' by the AFC that I can remember.

The cynic in me thinks he deliberately chose not to apply for the senior job in 2015 because he knew/believed a lesser role would be more secure than a head coach.

I drove down from Sydney for that match, my daughters first match at the G. Drove back 5am the next morning. Was well worth it, Eddie was on fire at the end I was at.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad to see him go - but should've never been in a position where it got this bad, staff turnover in the AFL industry is a positive, not a negative.

Was here couple years too long, but thank you for 2015 and your many years of service

The AFC seem to think it is being nice by 'backing people in' - when in reality, it allows them to become the villain (isn't that a quote from Batman?).

Camporeale
Scott Thompson
Brett Burton
Mackay
Jacobs

They need to learn the lesson.

Whatever your beliefs as fans, Campo has done a lot of good that can be related to the midfield improvements:

- maintained a momentum in 2015, after the tragic event.

- helped to build a midfield stock that climbed up the ladder from 2015 to 2017, and despite the departure of Dangerfield.

- things obviously went pear-shaped from 2018 and the now, but the rise of CEY and the sudden surge of form in BCrouch from a lengthy injury, Campo was part responsible.

Good luck to ya Campo!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back