List Mgmt. The 2017 Draft & Trade Hypotheticals Thread (cont. in Part II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
North have already said they are backing Goldstein and are welcome to offers for Pruess.
Fits our age profile. Would be happy to get but I just hope Naismith can build a tank of summer

Throwing this name out for discussions sake rather than a suggestion.

Tom Hickey.

Is he much better than Sinclair really?

I honestly haven't seen a lot of him in the last couple of seasons.

if we are going to get a ruck we need to get rid of tippet or sinclair. i really like preuss but it would be stupid to have so many mature rucks on our list.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We will be mad to get another ruck on the list...1st we need to get rid of tippett and head into 18 with naismith,sinclair,cameron and towers(lol) as rucks.

No point bringing a ruck in until we know what cameron can provide

Im thinking we could use him as more of an outside runner.

I nearly threw up my breakfast!

No thanks. Florent, Edwards, Dawson, etc are there and we may have another one in the draft this year

I'd get rid of Tippett.

i agree but not if we have too part pay his salary. the other thing is he has to agree and he wants to stay in syd. i really think gc/bris are the only two clubs he would consider.

I nearly threw up my breakfast!

No thanks. Florent, Edwards, Dawson, etc are there and we may have another one in the draft this year
Heh,

Wasn't he pretty quick though? I haven't seen much of Edwards but compared to the other 2 I think he'd give us a bit more pace. Great kick too.

If we're gonna get a ruck I'd rehash the Mumford contract we used to get him off Geelong's rookie list and give it to Oscar Mcinerney from the Lions. I have a very strong feeling he's gonna be a real player at AFL level.

I like this idea as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back