The 2017 Ridiculous Trade Thread - Now with extra Nuff!

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay, so what's the best Josh Kelly rumour you guys have seen ?

Josh Kelly and GWS' first for Mumford and Shiel.

To be honest i don't rate either player....

Personally i'm not a fan of Stringer, but he is young and has some talent where as Goldstein wont have a lot of football left in him.

Wouldn't think the dogs would include Stringer in a deal for Goldstein where they could probably pick him up with a 3rd pick as it is.

Stringer is a freak. I still rate him super highly. Imagine if Trac one left one out against the best forwards week in week out he would struggle
I think he's under achieving big time ... but if you could sort out his issues - ironically, that job has Brendan McCartney's name written all over it - then he'll go back to being a Top 30-40 player in the comp.

I think he's under achieving big time ... but if you could sort out his issues - ironically, that job has Brendan McCartney's name written all over it - then he'll go back to being a Top 30-40 player in the comp.
The issues are around his former partner and his kids. To be honest the best chance for his footy would be a move interstate...but whether that's best for his family...

I'd take him in a shot. Too much talent not to be worth a little risk.

Oh crap I am drunk though. Someone please get Stringer while I sleep this off. Trade Wagner and our third and just get it done. Gnight

I'd take him in a shot. Too much talent not to be worth a little risk.

Oh crap I am drunk though. Someone please get Stringer while I sleep this off. Trade Wagner and our third and just get it done. Gnight
I'd throw in Matt Jones to sweeten the deal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back