List Mgmt. The 2019 Trade and Free Agency Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

If anything is overrated it's individual stardom. There's only so many starring role players you can have in one midfield before the gains become incremental. Give me three good players over one who stars every other week.

You are so cynical. We have 38 stars on our list, give or take. They're all budding champions of the game.

Would you really want four draft picks instead of Frost? Those players could be McCartin, O’Rourke, Tyson and Toumpas
4 in a row yeah youre bound to hit 1 or 2. Reckon if you went through to picks eagles gave up 50% or less would have been any good

Would you really want four draft picks instead of Frost? Those players could be McCartin, O’Rourke, Tyson and Toumpas
We are doing a Trent Croad, he will be back in two year to play 4 minutes in our premiership win.

That Toumpas fellow does sound intriguing though.

Unders. 2019 top 2 and 2020 top 2.
May also need to throw in Worpel and Mitchell as sweeteners.

I was also going to mention Sicily but I didn't want to be stupid.

We are doing a Trent Croad, he will be back in two year to play 4 minutes in our premiership win.

That Toumpas fellow does sound intriguing though.
Pick 3 has a quite decent record, there aren’t that many disastrous ones. Fiora, Sylvia, Day, Plowman all disappointingly adequate.

No matter what compensation we get, Frost leaving is a sour deal.
Hes staying though his manager said on radio hes close to signing a deal with us. Well thats what i seen someone else say which is as good as the professional journalists out there do. So it may never of happened at all but lets run with it

Goldcoast are in the premiership window? Or maybe he is weighing up wherever he can get the best ****ing deal.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191009-152724_AFL.jpg
    Screenshot_20191009-152724_AFL.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 173
Whoever did that post about the media running the stories that start in BF threads like this one, please let them read the last page of posts on Frost!

The Dees BF board may very well set up the club for the next decade. Which will probably still end in abject failure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

May also need to throw in Worpel and Mitchell as sweeteners.

I was also going to mention Sicily but I didn't want to be stupid.
Sicily might be good. He could become best friends with Melksham and start a trend of recruiting for maximum punchable heads. Which means over the next few years, Greene obviously comes over.

Here’s the thing though - I think it’s what has held them back from climbing the mountain again.

Premiership sides are the ones that need to nail their chances at top top talent the most. They have become the X-factor which has pushed sides over the top in recent years - Richmond with Higgins/Rioli, WC with Ryan, Hawthorn with Hill.

That extra touch of talent can make the world of difference.
While you are correct there to an extent, Kelly was that x factor. I watched his first half live vs west coast and he was sublime.
Yeah we're willing to part with pick 3 for Bruce since draft picks are overrated anyway.
I thought we were having a good healthy discussion on a trade that never effected our club, until I saw this little bitch comment.

We are trying to get rid of frost not replace him with another skunk I hope
Bruce is a good footballer.

Presents an option, is s good mark and except for last year he had gone at1.5-2 goals per game in a shit team.

I would happily give up a pick in the 20s for him

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

Crows trying to get pick 4 off GWS, reckon they might go to GC and try get one of Lukosius/Rankine.

Presents an option, is s good mark and except for last year he had gone at1.5-2 goals per game in a shit team.

Same, he isn't a star but should kick 35-40 for the year and can pinch hit in the ruck.

Any update on Melbournes plan for pick 3? It seems to be a golden ticket. Even Geelong mentioned it in passing. To quote Draft Day - which club is the most desperate for it and would overpay the most? GWS to get a player ahead of Green? Or maybe St Kilda given the number of players nominating them and their weak draft hand. Richo may help in swaying a player across (or hurt our chances, not sure how he left with players). Given all this salary cap talk, I am guessing we might be looking at picks as wouldnt be able to afford the player it would take to make the trade.

On CPH1701 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
Crows trying to get pick 4 off GWS, reckon they might go to GC and try get one of Lukosius/Rankine.

Same, he isn't a star but should kick 35-40 for the year and can pinch hit in the ruck.
The crows have pick 4 already?

Me comparing him to frost was unfair, he’s at least a competent AFL footballer but hes a 3rd banana at this point 28 next year and we have tmac to play that role, much prefer to take the pick to the draft, don’t think he’d make us better

G'day guys.

There have rumours about the Dees making a late play for Josh Bruce apparently.

Has anyone heard anything about it?
Well given what has been said in this thread and others that we are under salary cap stress we can't afford him, my mail says he has been offered $800k a year, so that would surprise me if we are showing any interest.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back