List Mgmt. The 2019 Trade and Free Agency Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I just had a look at the 2010 draft and it's weird to think we ended up drafting Tom McDonald at 53 in comparison. Also Jeremy Howe also made up for it. Still was a massive mistake, I remember a suprised Kevin Sheehan saying that he wasn't expecting him to go that early.
It was a very strong draft. I think because the pool for the 2009 draft was a bit more shallow due to being the first year where they shallowed the pool by upping the eligibility age. Resulted in 2010 being a bit deeper than normal even after the GC 17yo prelisting.

fu** me dont know what you campaigners were up to at 17 but to think getting drunk and getting a handjob on camp was a bad news story is crazy.

One of my best mates got set up on year 11 retreat when some of the boys put a condom full of shampoo under his girlfriends bed and the teachers found it. heck it still makes me laugh thinking about it now when he was swearing black and blue to the teachers he didn't do anything.

I just had a look at the 2010 draft and it's weird to think we ended up drafting Tom McDonald at 53 in comparison. Also Jeremy Howe also made up for it. Still was a massive mistake, I remember a suprised Kevin Sheehan saying that he wasn't expecting him to go that early.
Cook then and Gysberts in 2009 apparently had heads turning if I remember correctly.

Jizz-bits had the talent but that pic of him looking like he was in the middle of a 3 month torture session attempting to do a bicep curl said it all.
Those can't be more than like 12.5 kilos. download.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are we a spud recycling factory or something?

Not bad depth for a year while we teach whoever we take at pick 3 (Jackson or Green) to play centre half forward. :drunk::drunk::drunk:

I'd rather play Trac or Fritsch deep in the square.

Same!!! Or Melksham, or Spargo.

Sarcasm can be hard to read on a web forum.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back