Game Day The Balding Bozo's Borefest (LIVE from Shanghai)

Remove this Banner Ad

Meh, it's a must win game, but the levels of anticipation are just not there.

I hate this hollow feeling I have right now. I wanna believe, but the club from top to bottom just keeps destroying that hope in the same ways, over and over again. Never felt this disenchanted in all my years.

I hope we win, and that our kids show something, but I'm expecting embarrassment.

I won't go so far as to say I hope we lose, because I think that's a shitty attitude to have, but if we do lose I'll be less aggrieved than usual and more curious as to Hinkley's position.

Let’s say we lose this. We probably won’t because the Saints aren’t au fait with handwashing, but let’s say we do.

That would mean we’re unequivocally better than three teams: Carlton, Gold Coast and Melbourne.

And I’m weirdly okay with that, because as Uncle Ken told us way back at the beginning, “we will get what we deserve”.

I’m looking forward to the St Kilda FC Shanghai Surprise.

When their back six line up and yell to their bench “we can’t find their forwards” and Dougal Howard yells out from 150 metres away

“Surprise”

Also the new revolutionary modkern line up of 6-6-6 vs 0-2-16. The Chinese love their soccer and could be in for a scintillating nil all draw.

Yes I am flat and not enthusiastic about this game. Yes it’s time for change but despite this I could never hope Port lose. It’s just not in my DNA.

So go Port.

Yay.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Woke up with a sore back, earache and bloody grumpy. Thought I would check to see if the game day thread was up and about and matched my mood.

Didn't disappoint.

I haven't seen a more a group more excited to greet the dawn since the poor bastarda in Pudding Lane in 1666.

All I have to say is I get to watch my 149 year old club play in the best competition in the land sharing three hours with my son's enjoying a bond that can never be broken. How good is that?.

Caaaaarn Ports.

(Oh and hurry up and get out of my club you bald headed git/s).

C’arn Ports!

Always want us to win!

Those who think losing will mean the end of Hinkley are seriously deluded!

Not convinced about that.

Club hierarchy wouldn't take too kindly to a poor showing in this game. And the week off is potentially a good opportunity to make a change.

The heat is rising. I wouldn't feel too confident if I were the balding bozo.

A win against a fellow also ran won't prove anything or make Ken any safer as we will continue to be owned by the better sides. Having said that we will win well today only because the saints will struggle to run the game out. Boaky bog again

Remove this Banner Ad

Back