Podcast The BF Podcast will return in 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

After some very brief deliberation, Rick and myself will be bringing back everyones favourite Sotos Fish Shop advertisement portal, the BF Port Podcast for 2020. I know, i know, Christmas has come early hasn’t it! Thank me later!

So my question to you is, what do you want from your podcast next year? Do you want it run like it was previously? Any ideas for new segments?

After some very brief deliberation, Rick and myself will be bringing back everyones favourite Sotos Fish Shop advertisement portal, the BF Port Podcast for 2020. I know, i know, Christmas has come early hasn’t it! Thank me later!

So my question to you is, what do you want from your podcast next year? Do you want it run like it was previously? Any ideas for new segments?

What ever is the easiest for you both

The news is almost as good as the Beatles getting back together.

Segment ideas

‘AFL Campaigner of the week’
‘Ken Hinkley Pressure Gage’
‘Ricks rant of the week’
‘SANFL, who’s knocking the door down’
If you want to get serious about stats, maybe ‘The Numbers don’t Lie’.
‘Limp or Jizz play of the week’

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If its a choice between a thu/fri preview show and a mon/tue review show I'd go with the review show.

That's my 2c.

The review show is a definite. It's just whether we can do two a week again

1. Portia back as well of course!
2. Guests for a few shows (both club related and from BF the likes of tribey, Jacob Surjan - El_Scorcho , Janus ).
3. Preview shows, given there’s BigFooty podcasts for pretty much every club, a 5-10 minute chat with the host(s) of those for an opposition POV.

The news is almost as good as the Beatles getting back together.

Segment ideas

‘AFL Campaigner of the week’
‘Ken Hinkley Pressure Gage’
‘Ricks rant of the week’
‘SANFL, who’s knocking the door down’
If you want to get serious about stats, maybe ‘The Numbers don’t Lie’.
‘Limp or Jizz play of the week’
'Sleeping Feauty' — surprising calls to BF posters who are overseas at weird local times. o_O

Last edited:
Fantastic! Your podcast is sorely missed.Love the Rick Macca Portia combo, only suggestions would be to use mics for better sound, put a run sheet together with some regular segments, and no tea stirring or chomping for those of us who wear headphones.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back