Rumour The big dance

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's five seconds of my life I wont be getting back! :drunk:

Stevie J to cop 6 weeks for his malicious hit on Rance?

After the siren, high, off the ball and if you slow it down Rance certainly has a hair or 2 shift with the impact.

Surprised this one didn't receive more media attention. Was more severe then all of Sloane, Cotchin, Ellis and Astbury combined.

Rumour I just heard was that Dusty has broken ribs from Saturday's game. Looked fairly innocuous to me, but apparently he was struggling after the game. This would be a whole lot worse than Cotch being rubbed out.

Rumour I just heard was that Dusty has broken ribs from Saturday's game. Looked fairly innocuous to me, but apparently he was struggling after the game. This would be a whole lot worse than Cotch being rubbed out.
More like wishful thinking methinks...

He was sore and it was certainly a motion/type of contact that can crack a rib or pop one of the muscles in between the ribs

Is there a worse analogy for the biggest match of football of the year than, "the big dance"?

The big prance?

The big here we go around the mulberry bush.

The big ring a ring o roses...

:rolleyes:
It's what it's known as and it's also what you do when you realise you're off to one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back