The Bigfooty 2018 Western Conference First Round Playoffs Thread

Who gonna win the West

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Incredible stuff from the Pels social media team. Love it.

No one on here, but every other Portland fan I know has been way too cocky and I was sick of “Dame time” as soon as it started so I’m froffing a Pels sweep. Well deserved for AD, and for the franchise in general. I wrote them off as soon as Boogie went down so to see what they’ve done considering that is incredible.

Nervous for game 3 v Thunder. Although if Mitchell attacks the rim from the get-go like he did in Q4 of game 2 I’m calling the rook to drop 40+ today.

Incredible stuff from the Pels social media team. Love it.

No one on here, but every other Portland fan I know has been way too cocky and I was sick of “Dame time” as soon as it started so I’m froffing a Pels sweep. Well deserved for AD, and for the franchise in general. I wrote them off as soon as Boogie went down so to see what they’ve done considering that is incredible.

Nervous for game 3 v Thunder. Although if Mitchell attacks the rim from the get-go like he did in Q4 of game 2 I’m calling the rook to drop 40+ today.

The blazers remind me of the wizards. Two dynamo guards, a big man and then.......

JRue Holiday and AD with 40.

When was the last time two team mates had 40 in the same game

AIR BALL AIR BALL GET THE * OUT OF THE GAME

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back