The Bigfooty NBA Week 14 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

The last time the Kings had 2 six game winning streaks in the same season was way back in 2001. Sabonis is breaking all sorts of franchise records. He’s now had 21 consecutive double-doubles. :oops:

The Kings have entered a really interesting juncture in their season.

Next 3 games are at home, including two tough ones against Philly and Memphis. Then you've got a seven game road trip, which sounds brutal - except none of the games are against opponents who are currently ripping it up. Doubles in Minny and Houston, as well as games in Indy, Nawlins and San Antonio.

Then you have a home double against Dallas, and a road game against Phoenix before the All-star break.

The opportunity is there to bust things wide open. I think your run home after the all-star break is pretty brutal, not many cupcake games, so the time to do damage in the standings and sew up a playoff spot is now. You dropped home games against the Lakers, Wiz and Hornets a few weeks back, hopefully those don't come back to bite you. Would be really cool seeing Sactown finally back in the playoffs.

The last time the Kings had 2 six game winning streaks in the same season was way back in 2001. Sabonis is breaking all sorts of franchise records. He’s now had 21 consecutive double-doubles. :oops:

Also I believe the Kings had multiple 6 game win streaks in 2002, 2003 and 2005, so it hasn't been quite that long, albeit long enough.

Used to be commonplace back then.

The whole Grizzlies roster needs to STFU until they actually do something

I love watching Ja, but the constant talk from this roster who has done next to nothing is embarrasing

The Grizz got burnt last season for talking smack against the Dubs in their playoff series ?

You'd think they would have learnt their lesson by now

The Grizz got burnt last season for talking smack against the Dubs in their playoff series ?

You'd think they would have learnt their lesson by now
Everyone get's so precious about a bit of Grizzlies trash talk.

BOO YEAH !

ANZAC SPIRIT SHOWN BY THE MIGHTY CELTICS

9 IN A ROW BABY!

AL HORFORD, MARTIN LUTHER KING WOULD BE SO PROUD

LOL AT THE DINOSAURS

FnCSIZEXgAA2fVz

Three starters out for a half of Hoops against a very tough team at home (minus FFV admittedly but he has stunk it up all year)

Actually more happy about this win than the one against The Dubs.

First road win sans Tatum in 3 Years

Courage, Guts, selfless acts, this is what Celtics basketball is all about.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dame, probably plenty of others but Dame

True, but talking about someone close to the end who is still on a serious contender for the chip this season.

Unless he demands a trade, I can't see Dame getting to the promised land. Although I do value his loyalty to the fans and the city of Portland highly.

Yeah true, but there is some teams and players you shouldn't do it against, esp the Dubs in the playoffs. :)
Oh yeah no doubt it's certainly not smart on their end to poke the bear in certain situations but the sooky fans all because the Grizzlies show some personality and talk trash to their team is crazy.

Oh yeah no doubt it's certainly not smart on their end to poke the bear in certain situations but the sooky fans all because the Grizzlies show some personality and talk trash to their team is crazy.
To be fair i don't have a problem with it, but you talk s**t you are going to draw attention to yourself.

Also doesn't help that Brooks is a POS

True, but talking about someone close to the end who is still on a serious contender for the chip this season.

Unless he demands a trade, I can't see Dame getting to the promised land. Although I do value his loyalty to the fans and the city of Portland highly.

Forgot about Chris Paul, but the Suns alas are more likely to make the lottery than playoffs (this season)

No true Hoops fan wants Harden to win a ring :D

Forgot about Chris Paul, but the Suns alas are more likely to make the lottery than playoffs (this season)

No true Hoops fan wants Harden to win a ring :D
One of the greatest offensive players of all time, sacrificed money for the chance at a ring. Played injured for 2 straight years copping s**t for being washed and has now completely changed his game to accommodate Embiid in the hopes of winning a ring. Most true hoops fans should respect that.

One of the greatest offensive players of all time, sacrificed money for the chance at a ring. Played injured for 2 straight years copping s**t for being washed and has now completely changed his game to accommodate Embiid in the hopes of winning a ring. Most true hoops fans should respect that.

Even before he joined Philly, there was a lot of dislike for Harden (esp in his latter years in Houston)

Can't please everyone I suppose though

Even before he joined Philly, there was a lot of dislike for Harden (esp in his latter years in Houston)

Can't please everyone I suppose though
Oh i am well aware of the hate for him, some of it justified.

He is balling this year and we have not heard a peep about it. He has been selfless, including in his time at the Nets as well. Barely heard a peep about it. Not saying people need to love him, but he is way too disrespected.

JB with the big 2nd half, well supported by the Sprog Dog & Grant off the bench.
Forgot my Boi Payton Pritchard with 12pts in 25mins of game time.

Our depth is going to be tested. Hopefully this game off freshens Tatum up as he has been playing crazy minutes.

TimeLord's injury proness is making me think we should bite the bullet and bring in Jakob Poetl

Forgot my Boi Payton Pritchard with 12pts in 25mins of game time.

Our depth is going to be tested. Hopefully this game off freshens Tatum up as he has been playing crazy minutes.

TimeLord's injury proness is making me think we should bite the bullet and bring in Jakob Poetl

I’d take Poetl for a first & PP. Good currency game for him

Remove this Banner Ad

Back