The Bigfooty Official Week 13 - The return of Kyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fultz triple double today. Great to see things turn around for him. Really has a good knowledge of his game and isn’t forcing stuff.

Only 2.3 turnovers a game.

I thought he'd try to be a little flashier and pick up a few more TOs, but he's been surprisingly efficient for mine.

Wesley Matthews would be up there

Dunno about that, Matthews actually helps his team. Underrated defender.

I'd say Terrance Ferguson. Perhaps Glenn Robinson, Tony Snell or Bryn Forbes would give Bazemore a run for his money. If he played a few more minutes, Kenrich Williams.

I'd say Terrance Ferguson. Perhaps Glenn Robinson, Tony Snell or Bryn Forbes would give Bazemore a run for his money. If he played a few more minutes, Kenrich Williams.
Snell has had two games against the cavs recently and for whatever reason that campaigner always plays well against them since his rookie season

Snell has had two games against the cavs recently and for whatever reason that campaigner always plays well against them since his rookie season

Haha, sod's law.

I think teams keep getting fooled into believing he is a 3 & D wing. He's not. Has a decent shooting stroke, but that's about it.

Yeah except none of those guys are making 19 million this season.

Yeah except none of those guys are making 19 million this season.

That's a different conversation entirely.

In that spirit, I'm not even sure that Bazemore was in the top 3 worst contracts from the off-season of 2016. Good god there were some egregious overpays.

18/19 Clippers won 48 games and took the full strength Warriors to 6 games.

No Gallinari or SGA this year but hardly a team of scrubs. Sitting 28-13 with Kawhi missing 10 and PG13 missing 15. They'll win 50+ without leaning on their two stars for 82 games.

I'm not saying they aren't any good. They're just not contending.

They aren't beating the LAL or Bucks without Kawhi.

I remember when Warrior players were listed on positive lists, not these types of lists.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"I mean, it's transparent. It's out there. It's glaring, in terms of the pieces that we need in order to be at that next level. I'm going to continue to reiterate it. We're going to do the best with the guys that we have in our locker room now, and we'll worry about all the other stuff, in terms of moving pieces and everything else, as an organization down the line in the summer," said Irving after the game.

I can see why his teammates love him :rolleyes:

There are a lot of things I'm not going to miss about Teague, but there are also a lot of things I will. The original move to bring him in never became better in hindsight but he did some good things for us on and off the court and he was always excellent to listen to. Hope he goes well from here.

Happy with the trade overall - extra roster spot, some 3&D and some small exceptions without compromising our flexibility in the off season with a locked in contract. I'm guessing we run Culver at PG with Wig and Crabbe on the wings. See what happens from here.

Haha, sod's law.

I think teams keep getting fooled into believing he is a 3 & D wing. He's not. Has a decent shooting stroke, but that's about it.

Sounds like Jordan Clarkson.

"I mean, it's transparent. It's out there. It's glaring, in terms of the pieces that we need in order to be at that next level. I'm going to continue to reiterate it. We're going to do the best with the guys that we have in our locker room now, and we'll worry about all the other stuff, in terms of moving pieces and everything else, as an organization down the line in the summer," said Irving after the game.

I can see why his teammates love him :rolleyes:

Exactly.

Nets haven't had the chance to see how having Kyrie and KD on the floor together improve the playing standard of the guys around them. I think having KD would make a remarkable difference to the team. Confidence would improve no end.

This just erodes any remaining trust they have in Kyrie.

There are a lot of things I'm not going to miss about Teague, but there are also a lot of things I will. The original move to bring him in never became better in hindsight but he did some good things for us on and off the court and he was always excellent to listen to. Hope he goes well from here.

Happy with the trade overall - extra roster spot, some 3&D and some small exceptions without compromising our flexibility in the off season with a locked in contract. I'm guessing we run Culver at PG with Wig and Crabbe on the wings. See what happens from here.

My fantasy team agrees with this :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back